INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

It's real easy to put in too much brake fluid. I find that whenever I put more than a few drops in it takes fuckin forever to dry everytime I write with it on anythin non-porous like metal/glass/etc. Mixed brake fluid and silver rusto bucket paint about half-n-half and I came back about a day and a half later and it still wasn't really dry. So don't put too much in or your shit'll be easy to buff. How much is too much?? Experiment with it, it's the only way.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
what happens if you put too much brake fluid in your pen is your dad drives towards a busy crossroards, put on the brakes, flys straight into the middle of the traffic and BLAMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all cos his son's robbed all his brake fluid:D :D

yo bitch dont get smart wit me i buy my own bottle dont talk bout my dad

fuck off i was only joking you little wanker' date=' anyway it was a stupid fuckin question, look back at it and think really is that gona get a serious answer[/quote']

i said how much is too much not every one in the fuckin world knows so shut the fuck up stop actying like u kno everything u little faggot

anyone tried fiebings black ink with regula black feibings it leaves a bit of a ghost but dont put a lot of ink

also it dont matter how buff proof your shit is if they want to buff it it will b buffed

also how weather resisting is the ink your makin

grr you walked into that one but personally i would have talked bout yo pops id just call a jackass

thats my word

(answering me on how to mix potassium permanganate with inks)

grind it to powder

when i read this i thought that sure making a larger surface area would speed up the reaction if anythin was happenin, but it chemically doesnt change anything unless potassium permanganate oxidises and thats why it doesnt react.

i tried doing this and i got what sounded like a little hiss but after leaving the pp in the ink in a coffee filter for a couple days it was all stil ther when i took it out, and it didnt seem to make a difference...

i was wondering if anyone has just used a bit of water or water based ink and saturated it with pp then added it to their ink,

and does anyone know of any half decent water based inks which i could try this on?

a36.jpg

home made....

i wunt mind sum of that what is it?? o yea bearing in mind i live in an area where theres no graff shops 4 30 miles n we onli have hardware stores n supermarkets.can any1 give me sum simple ways of making ink doesnt have 2 b 2 permo just sumfink i can bang into my mop.peace

little word of advice... for kids in school. Go to your biology class and ask your teacher for some gentian. Tell her your working on a yeast culture project at home (make up something creative yeast related. Even google yeast science fair project). And tell her you need gentian violet as an indicator and yeast control agent. This way no questions asked. If she doesn have it go to your chem teacher and ask if he can order some for you. Give the same excuse.

As for methylene blue almost ALL biology classes have and use it. Tell em your using it as a dye for a project. Your investigating capillary action in plants. :D

onto anothe subject: I have a shitty ass ink, Its thick enough to drip JUUUUST right, thing enough to flow through my sock nib on my tic tac marker, but washable markers are more permanent that them. So I'mma just obtain some methylene blue(liquidised diluted). So basically I'm thinkin of mixin that stuff into the ink and that's all really... The beautiful thing about this ink is it's chinese calligraphy ink. So it smears an smears an smears. You can dedstroy and wipe away the letterforms but the ink still stays and thanks to the meth blue it'll ghost. It's also sticky :D and 5 drops of ink ends up being able to smear slightly more than 8.5/11 square inches.

has anyone tried brake fluid versus mineral spirits to thin out metallic silver oil based enamel bucket paint to make ghetto "KRink"? if so which is better? the one thinned with only brake fluid or the one thinned only with mineral spirits?

get some aluminum enamel Rusto bucket paint, mix a kiwis worth with a very small splash of mineral spirits, and just a few drops of dot 3. The break fluid makes it run real nice. Just make sure you go real light on both or your tags will just get sloppy. find some nice smooth surfaces like glass, or something that gets buffed frequently and go to town on yer town. have fun!

onto anothe subject: I have a shitty ass ink' date=' Its thick enough to drip JUUUUST right, thing enough to flow through my sock nib on my tic tac marker, but washable markers are more permanent that them. So I'mma just obtain some methylene blue(liquidised diluted). So basically I'm thinkin of mixin that stuff into the ink and that's all really... The beautiful thing about this ink is it's chinese calligraphy ink. So it smears an smears an smears. You can dedstroy and wipe away the letterforms but the ink still stays and thanks to the meth blue it'll ghost. It's also sticky :D and 5 drops of ink ends up being able to smear slightly more than 8.5/11 square inches.[/quote']

could you get some flicks of this chinese calligraphy smear shit? :D

yeah I'll take some pictures someday. It's a pain in the ass to clean though. I've had this shit under my nails for like a week. I ended up just clippin my nails down to the skin cuz I didn't want people at school getting suspicious. I'll have to find a place I can put it up and then scrub without getting my mom mad at me for ruining shit.