INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

I put inks into sharpies so they arent so conspicious. I've got one sharpie that I can take the nib off of but I cant get them off any others. My silver sharpie nib comes off easily yet black ones are almost impossible to get off. Any tips on gettin the bastards off?:mad:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yo man i didnt read all of it but grog and corio is not a great combo.. because grog and corio do not mix at first they will but over time they will seperate. when i say over time i mean like 10-15 minutes and grog takes a bitch long time to dry why ad more stuff to it?

and grog is straight and stains hard but griff is where its at.

well im in london so i cant get griffin, and grog and corio dont seperate.

ive cooked em together and added other stuff,

its better thain either of em straight

I put inks into sharpies so they arent so conspicious. I've got one sharpie that I can take the nib off of but I cant get them off any others. My silver sharpie nib comes off easily yet black ones are almost impossible to get off. Any tips on gettin the bastards off?:mad:

plyers then pull real hard

dont hate on mee pleaseee i jus need some tips on how to use that aumor etch jus hittin up some train windows no biggie but i need helpp :-(

if your so stupid that you think mixing etch and bleach is a good fucking idea than i dont want to see your toy ass newjack shit etched into train windows

drink your bleach instead, it will thin your insides out and i think thats what society needs from you

well im in london so i cant get griffin, and grog and corio dont seperate.

ive cooked em together and added other stuff,

its better thain either of em straight

o well i guess if you cant get griff than grog and corio is where its at. o i never cooked them together but if you dont i they doo seperate and make the grog less permanant. because corio fadess

This may be old news... but I think this thread should be cut short and put in the archive section. Its been at least a few months of the same old questions that have already been answered, and I think all us ink enthusiasts on 12 oz know it. This thread needs to be archived before it becomes a complete reiteration of itself. I know you 12 oz top cats are crazy busy, but I'd hate to see what was once such an enlightning thread go to waste. If any of you get the time, please close and archive this thread. Peace... Religion.

*This is here because of the 4 characters thing*

if your so stupid that you think mixing etch and bleach is a good fucking idea than i dont want to see your toy ass newjack shit etched into train windows

drink your bleach instead, it will thin your insides out and i think thats what society needs from you

wtf man it was my idea dipshit y dont u fuckin read the psot b 4 u hate on me mother fucker

so i made my own krink but it takes fucking forever to dry... i let it sit for over a day and it didnt dry... any suggestions on how to make it dry faster?? i put about 40% rustoleum and about 60% paint thinner.

you know if you actually go catch a tag with it outside it will dry a lot better than hitting up shit in your bedroom that never changes temperature.

do this many people really have this much trouble making krink and other inks? glad i know how to read and apply basic concepts.

so i made my own krink but it takes fucking forever to dry... i let it sit for over a day and it didnt dry... any suggestions on how to make it dry faster?? i put about 40% rustoleum and about 60% paint thinner.
the recipe is 2/3 paint, 1/3 thinner. the way you made it probably is too diluted, thats why it wont dry

SOON COME AND THINGS ARE COMING ALONG SLOWLY PRESISTANCE IS KEY !

THANKS FOR ASKING

You know whats up. All good things take time. You should try an sell your ink to a couple of shops in NY and get up more with the "do em dirty" tags.

Maybe play around with your logo and print it directly on the bottles. You can do that pretty easy with either a stencil or screen print.

Presentation is half the battle. Look at some of the other companies designs (corio, montana, otr, etc.) and kinda work off that. Maybe spending a couple more dollars on vinyl stickers for your bottles would go the extra mile. You could even drop off some of those stickers at shops and bars writers and toys frequent so they can get up for you, because marketing is the other half of the battle.

The bottles are tight and very pratical.