INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Oooo Noo Grog Is NOoo Good.. it KINNA Leaves a STAIN but uhmm No u Should Gett Any Of That GROG sht..its Really Boo Boo... uhhh Try Some Do em Dirty If u Wanna Get Some BIG ASS STAINS!!! yea... uhh look thru the ink forum thingy like startin at uhhh 83? ithnk? iono.. Scrwe that Euro Sht..

anyone tried grog ink

doesm itm leave a ghost

or is it bunk

Ooo GROG .... BIG NO NO For STAINY inky.. Real Bad... ITS Leaves A LIL AsSS STAiN...but If U REALLY WANT THOSE STAINS! Get Those "DO EM DIRTY" ink... LEAves a REAL big ass stain... BELIeve Me... Go Bakc uh to page 83 or something...

Alright ha i am pretty good at making inks that stain hard and flow dope. yes i am only 14 but i have been writing since 4th grade. Here is one of my newest ink recipe.....

1)you will need one bottle of griff

2)one capsul fish oil

3)liquid car wax

4)white aerosol paint..(Rusto if you have it)

5)just a little bit of paint thinner.

6)cigerette ashes

Now i myself have stolen many items/goods from the schools science lab. so i use beakers and burners and such. but for those who do not have such things, i suggest you get yourself a pot that you can ruin.. ok the base of this ink is going to be griff then you add one capsul of fish oil. do not add to more than one capsul or the ink will never dry. now add a good amount of liquid car wax. spray a good amount of white paint or anypaint for that matter it doesnt really give it color.. a few pinches of cig ashes. and then a little little bit of paint thinner. now i suggest you boil this down for about.. well until it bubbles up. if you have an empty giff bottle i would put it in that. but if you dont some pourable container will do fine. now put the ink in your marker while the ink is still warm. do a few tags on something to know that it is flowing nicely. then put it in your freezer for about 15 min. then there you have it! i have tested this ink in my house on different substances. and this ink dries extemly fast and stains really hard. i actually did a tag on this thing and waited like a minute and then sprayed it down with citrus acid.and tried to clean it off. but it left a sick stain. so i would advise you to use this ink recipe. o yea by the way if you got rubber gloves use them!

basically with inks u wana try and keep it simple rather than adding every coloured liquid you find in your house. i have a simple mixture of grog and violet corio which is great

basically what u shud do is get an ink u like, do sumthin to it (be that add pp or mix with anotha ink, wateva) then apply the ink b4 and after moderation to a couple diff surfaces or something in your room. then after a couple of days, try to buff em (with nail varnish remover or whiteboard cleaner spray u can get from skl or sumthin). then see whether ur new ink is a better stain that what you had before, then u can steadily progress with your inks.

(try and use a couple different surfaces in your room or whereva to test the inks as some may stain metal but not plastic or whateva, also remember that some inks take a couple days to sink in and stain propa)

i havent ever properly boiled inks, i hav simmered them though, testing before and afterwards, it definitely seems to help the stain. when boiling inks, dont use a pan, because that will ruin it, just pour your shit into a washed out can of baked beans with the label pulled off and it'll do fine.

ive never tried it but it seems that brake fluid doesn't help inks as it is non corrosive, and only slightly alkaline. if anything it will dilute inks.

additives seem to work, but again i am only relying on feedback really, pp sounds like the main one, its a disenfectant and is oxidising. i dont reli know too much about the other ones, except if you buy meth blue from a pet shop in a diluted form, it really wont help your ink, so don't use it.

duno about garvey, but that sounds good, for me in the uk, corio and grog seem to be the best stuff. feibins pretty cool too.

sory if this is too long btw. :)

yo man i didnt read all of it but grog and corio is not a great combo.. because grog and corio do not mix at first they will but over time they will seperate. when i say over time i mean like 10-15 minutes and grog takes a bitch long time to dry why ad more stuff to it?

and grog is straight and stains hard but griff is where its at.

Its simple but i dont know if any one posted it.

i personally like the rusto bucket paint so i mixed it with paint thinner. mixed it some more. then put some in a kiwi. but take out that green dick thing first for better ink flow. but wear gloves its gonna get messy.

Alright ha i am pretty good at making inks that stain hard and flow dope. yes i am only 14 but i have been writing since 4th grade. Here is one of my newest ink recipe.....

1)you will need one bottle of griff

2)one capsul fish oil

3)liquid car wax

4)white aerosol paint..(Rusto if you have it)

5)just a little bit of paint thinner.

6)cigerette ashes

Now i myself have stolen many items/goods from the schools science lab. so i use beakers and burners and such. but for those who do not have such things, i suggest you get yourself a pot that you can ruin.. ok the base of this ink is going to be griff then you add one capsul of fish oil. do not add to more than one capsul or the ink will never dry. now add a good amount of liquid car wax. spray a good amount of white paint or anypaint for that matter it doesnt really give it color.. a few pinches of cig ashes. and then a little little bit of paint thinner. now i suggest you boil this down for about.. well until it bubbles up. if you have an empty giff bottle i would put it in that. but if you dont some pourable container will do fine. now put the ink in your marker while the ink is still warm. do a few tags on something to know that it is flowing nicely. then put it in your freezer for about 15 min. then there you have it! i have tested this ink in my house on different substances. and this ink dries extemly fast and stains really hard. i actually did a tag on this thing and waited like a minute and then sprayed it down with citrus acid.and tried to clean it off. but it left a sick stain. so i would advise you to use this ink recipe. o yea by the way if you got rubber gloves use them!

and im assuming the cigerette ashes are there so they will ignite the mixture and blow up your house? sounds like fun

the average IQ of kids in this thread is around 3

i wunt mind sum of that what is it?? o yea bearing in mind i live in an area where theres no graff shops 4 30 miles n we onli have hardware stores n supermarkets.can any1 give me sum simple ways of making ink doesnt have 2 b 2 permo just sumfink i can bang into my mop.peace

this shit has been said at least 4,539,234,022 times in this thread

go to wallgreens and steal some kiwi shoe polish bottles

go to your hardware store and steal a bucket of rustoleum aluminum enamel based paint and a bottle of paint thinner

empty the kiwi, pour in 75% rusto paint, and a few splashes of paint thinner. remove the valve on the tip and you have yourself a krink mop

how many more times will this have to be said?

here i found it for you

General info: On the topic of 1-shot and similar sign painters paints get the one that says "billboard" on it. The paint was originally designed for billboard painters and is the strongest and most weather resistant of all of them.

To thin it use mineral spirits. They sell a low temp. reducer but its really unnessasary.The Black and Silver paints are fairly thin already so little thinning should be required.

To accelerate the drying time you can add a couple drops of japan dryer which you can find (usually in the same section as the paint) in the local art or hardware store.

You can also add this: 4007 hardener Follow their directions.

All these things are very toxic. Certain colors of paint contain lead and some very nasty solvents.

DO THIS OUTSIDE, USE RUBBER KITCHEN GLOVES AND A RESPERATOR OR YOU WILL GET VERY MESSED UP!!

If you dont listen to me dont come crying that you have lead poisoning and alzheimer's disease, if you can remember.