INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
all these toys cannot make etch get that throught all of ur fuckin had little heads or urs jus spend a vould bux on it fuck ebay that shit sumthin damn son

all these toys cannot make etch

get that thought (im assuming "out of your head"

all of ur fucking had little heads

or you just spend a vood bucks on it

fuck ebay that shits sumthin

damn son

^^hahahaha!

...on another note, i recall somebody mentioned something called "aluminum dust" which supposedly adds a nice touch to silver ink/paint/brake fluid mixtures. i looked for it at a few hardware stores today and the employees hadn't heard of it, so i was just wondering if i have the name wrong or if its made up entirely, etc. if you have any idea of what im talking about, id just like to know what it is exactly and where it can be found. thanks in advance.

yo Oi Vei, just goto a a hardware store or a place where they make keys and ask them for the shavings (when they cut metal an shit) when the day is done. I did this before and it was alright but some of the shavings are too large to kinda get dissolved into the paint mixture, so just leave shit that didnt realy mix out of the marker. Hope this helped

Alrighty; first post...

I've been tagging/stencilling/postering/bombing for about a year now... Here's a little stuff for you to play with. :)

My Casual Ink/Mop Recipe

• Kiwi Leather Dye (Black or brown... :) )
    mwg616209lu.jpg
  • 'Distress' reinker (Any color in fact, I'm pretty sure there's a variety. :) )
    b0007xdg7401ajqbfgsaoltltscmzz.jpg
  • Break Fluid (Any brand, preferrably DOT3 or DOT4)
    superdutybrakefluiddot38nv.jpg

Pretty much the usual stuff you usually use, but with the reinker.. Add some rubbing alchohol if you preferr. :) Well, to the recipe... It's easy to make, just think more break fluid, harder to buff, more dye, more watery, more reinker, more opaque, and you should be ready what to do. Shitty tutorial, I know, but it's a basic thing for you to do. :)

My Mop Tutorial

• Small plastic container (Any size, preferrably squishy with a cap. :) )
    2004ab.jpg
    acrylicpaintpkg4ef.jpg
    kz43635fr.jpg
    Just clean them out, I usually use the paint container and window paint containers most.
  • Dry erase marker... Eraser (Steal it from your teacher, or buy it. :cool: )

I'll be blunt:

Rip off a strip of the eraser.

Fill it with ink, the ink above makes a mad good looking mop. :)

Cut it to the point you can roll it up and make it fit in the container's cap.

Put it in the cap, put the cap on and squeeze it GENTLY (bad times) so your nib is nice and juicy, and it'll be good.

If you're wondering, it really doesn't matter how much you put in the marker, just keep the cap on tight in case of leaks.

Hope this helped... I might've just summarized the topic but fuck it.:cool:

Peace out dudes. :)

And if any of you retards running in asking random questions, no, the carbon paper/alchohol thing doesn't stain well or look good. Yes, leather dye is good, just use an additive. Ebay sucks. OTR is good. Pilot markers can be refilled by the plastic on the top. Get them at an office store.

:) Bye. READ THIS MASSIVE POST.

hey guys, i dunno if there's any aussies who posted in this thread, but if there are, can anybody tell my any recipes that apply to stuff we have here in australia? cos i dunno what the hell a reinker is...

my artline 100 marker stains pretty bad... leaves a pretty good ghost when buffed... i tagged a phone booth and it got buffed and i think either the guys got lazy or it was a pretty good stainer...

can you use the toner from a copy machine as an ink what would you mix it with if you could since its a powder

someone posted a really crazy recipe like that back a few pages something about xylene. the ink is supposed to be like "liquid stickers".

Thinned out paint is not a good idea through any felt based marker. Use a Kiwi. For the real home made krink use silver roof coating for real. The best cheap solid combo for staining ink is Garvey Violet and Marsh black dye. Buy a few litres at artprimo.com and SEE the difference. Also Stompdown.ca has the cheapest german montana on the net! Good shit! Madd cats are sleeping on this right now.