INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

tried to edit above post but to late,

i found some on ebay for about 12$ a LB. its 625mesh 20micron powder used for fireworks. Will this give my krink style ink a shine? are there any hazards to be aware of when mixing with thinner and rusto chrome paint? its hazerdous when mixed with Potassium nitrate, any Perchlorate, chlorate, carbon or any other oxidizers or hazardous chemicals.

any suggestions would be appreciated

becuase one stains insides, which some people know about because they do graffiti on trains.

the other one is a solid non-fading product thats smooth and good for outside activities not involving plastic subway train walls.

it should also explain how to get it into the mop and how to catch your tag...

ok i got a question for some people with experience mixing this shit...is there any happy medium on putting brake fluid in plastic? i learned the hard way how it can eat through and was just wondering if there was like i said any happy medium

60%nero d'inferno black

10%nero d'inferno red

15%corio pirple

15%feibings pirple

boil it up till its a bit thicker,dont let it boil rapidly or on a high flame tho or it might catch fire. ad some more corio and feibings to thin it a bit, put some additive crystals in, mix well, fill a marker and write on your local transit system. the more feibings or corio you thin it with, the more drips.

the red inferno is hard to get but stains painted metal like fresh red ink.

dont add non perminant stuff to your inks, its senseless.

you wouldnt put cream in your coffee to make it stronger would you?

and do this in a well ventelated area coz the fumes from boiling ink and dye fuck you good and proper.

have fun and if you dont understand or know what any of this stuff is/means im not explaining,

chances are if you dont know, you dont need to use it. stick to your posterman filled with india ink.

im not telling anyone where to get this stuff coz' im in the uk and most people on here arnt.

enjoy.

So, anyone miss me?

What's been going on? I'm not messing with the chemicals much...I haven't had time.

I owe somebody on here some gear...he knows who he is, and to him I apologize, things got seriously weird thes past few months but I may be able to get that squared up soon.

I'll remember who it is if he sends me a message and tells me what he ordered for me, so nobody try anything funny, okay?

Just figured I should stop by and say hello...I'm out of ideas for now, but everything I had to share is on here. You just have to go back and look for it.

Have fun! Oh, and don't boil ink...that doesn't work, it just makes your house reek.

ok i really need my question answered cuz im not tryin to waste the whole batch i made....i thinned out this oil paint that like piccasso and dem bitches use and put 2 drops of brake fluid in it but it takes like days to dry...anyone know how to make it dry faster??

please help me out

wow to what do we owe the honor?

Slow night. Actually, I'm trying to find that kid, I want to get that handled...my memory is shot from years of volatile chemicals, so I can't remember his name. I know his real name, but not what he goes by here..I just want to confirm that he still has the same address.

IMPORTANT LESSON- DON'T ORDER ANYTHING FROM ME, PICK IT UP IN PERSON...I AM A NOTORIOUS FLAKE.

But, if anyone wants to know anything, I'm around for the time being. You know what to do.

However...

1. Look here first. Everything has been covered twice.

2. I found everything I ever used or could ever want on the Internet.

3. Industrial supply houses are the first place I check.

4. More ink/paint, less solvent. Don't overdo it. Use japan drier.

5. Outside, with a mask.

Okay, off to the races.

marsh and garvey mixed with any leather dye cant begin to touch how hard the inside job stains.

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

YOU ROCK DUDE!

102_0541.jpg

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ;) EVEN MTV RECOGNIZES THE REAL!

OH AND BOTH OF MY INKS ARE THE SHIT IT JUST DEPENDS ON WHAT YOUR NEEDS ARE IF YOUR NOT WRITING ON TRAINS THE THE INSIDE JOB IS NOT FOR YOU GET IT GOT GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

TO EVERY ONE SHOWIN LOVE THANK YOU AND PEACE YOUR ACTIONS WILL NOT GO UNNOTICED!