INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

Guest Sparoism
Originally posted by sect ebc@Jan 7 2006, 04:42 AM

mop recipe for retards

3-4oz cans of rusto oil base paint (choose color)

and its i think a 8oz or around there of goo-gone

mix all together in 40oz (camo,steel reserve,oe ,good shit)

shake up ,mix

put in a kiwi shoe polish container

works great

booyaakasha

But you have to let off the pressure after you shake it, or else it's a bomb. The pressure will build up and if you're lucky, only blow the cap off. Otherwise, it can get really messy. Just do it like a bottle of soda- not too fast,

But, that would work fine...I wouldn't dump ALL the solvent in at once, although if it works, it works. Hell, I've made mop paint with spray paint before. It's not the best but it works, and you don't need solvent.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by snake_tooth@Jan 8 2006, 11:30 AM

yer its not as staining but i want to know if it is worth puting in my ink?

well i guess it would be, seeing as PP is very staining, liquid form would still stain, but how thick is it in liquid form ? wouldnt it just be mixed in water or something ? you should probably just get a jar of the crystal form ..

Originally posted by Sparoism@Jan 7 2006, 09:54 PM

A grade? Use alcohol based ink to tint it...BTW, great color.

i just used some random ink i got at the dollar store, and it is pretty good, permananet, and nice color, before i put it in the paint it was dark dark blue looks black until u spread it out, and i used rutoliem white buket paint then added the ink

this may have been asked before..does anyone no how to make Orange ink? i was thinking of white marsh or another white ink and mixing it with a dye....anyone no anythign abut this..dont usually make my own ink use corio or grog with some brake fluid for transit...

if anyone is willing to help ill hook u up with grog for other swaps

you can just expiriment with paints , i have these ZIG ink refills that are in oranges and yellows , could make a sick orange colored ink but theyre not in big bottles .. i dont know if its enough for however much you would want

* edit ; spelling error

it dependswhat your looking for, if you wanted a light blue color or a lighter blue color i guess u can try it.. just try it without TOO much marsh, so if it doesnt end up working then its all good. ie ; pour some marsh and some pentel into a cup , or something .. but im pretty sure its gona work

dont ever ever mix anything with etch.

some know reactions are a poisonus, odorless, colorless i believe gas when you mix alcohol with it (so dont do ink because there are worse things in it)

plus dont ever ever mix etch with silver or chrome paint or else you will have some kind of smoke/gas, the marker gets extremely hot and some other dangerous shit

just use the etch by its self...... there is no colored etch

I was making ink/mops from rusto bucket paint and thinner back in '89'. Along with dozens of other techniques me and my partners came up with. Now days writers be gettin creative with creating new colors and styles but...... before name brands like KRINK and others were founded let us not forget... Old school cats from the train days use to get down with the home made markers.

Thats original.

Originally posted by MAR@Jan 9 2006, 10:30 PM

so i stumbled on kiwi shoe dye I bought some and tried it straight. It wasnt opaque so i added some black rit dye powder and blam!, black mop. easy as horny pie.

its probly gonna be shit...get feibings, I think they have it in city place (the mall in silver spring).

Originally posted by ELSE_KGB@Jan 11 2006, 02:50 PM

I was making ink/mops from rusto bucket paint and thinner back in '89'. Along with dozens of other techniques me and my partners came up with. Now days writers be gettin creative with creating new colors and styles but...... before name brands like KRINK and others were founded let us not forget... Old school cats from the train days use to get down with the home made markers.

Thats original.

damn fuckin straight man

never used this forum before, always feared of not being replyed to. ha.

Anyway chaps, havnt ever realy been down with this staining bussiness and im not reading the whole thread to get one awnser. i know all the things like dot 3 dylon powder blah blah, anyone else give me EASALY accsesable substances that give a hard stain? and what does the more experianced people on here think of brick acid? not forgetting im from the uk. inks i use would be inferno, fibbings, corio ect ect. peace. ;)

Originally posted by 5iveDee+Jan 11 2006, 12:28 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (5iveDee - Jan 11 2006, 12:28 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MAR@Jan 9 2006, 10:30 PM

so i stumbled on kiwi shoe dye I bought some and tried it straight. It wasnt opaque so i added some black rit dye powder and blam!, black mop. easy as horny pie.

its probly gonna be shit...get feibings, I think they have it in city place (the mall in silver spring).

[/b]

looks decent enough ill see

Originally posted by TeezerPHM@Jan 10 2006, 08:41 PM

dont ever ever mix anything with etch.

some know reactions are a poisonus, odorless, colorless i believe gas when you mix alcohol with it (so dont do ink because there are worse things in it)

plus dont ever ever mix etch with silver or chrome paint or else you will have some kind of smoke/gas, the marker gets extremely hot and some other dangerous shit

just use the etch by its self...... there is no colored etch

Cheers thats just wot i wanted to know ;) ;) :disguised: :dunce: :privateeye: :bday: