Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest j

The Evolution of Writing

My Latin teacher was tellin me the other day that the Latins were the first to start Graffiti.. He said people wouldnt have like names and shit but they would go along a scribe shit into tablets and painted posters.. the first roots of Vandalism..

Guest imported_Tesseract

There was graffiti in ancient greece before that, people would tag their name on marble.

...that site has my ancient greek knowledge confused, its either me or them that are full of shit...

more later

Guest imported_Tesseract

This cant be accurate, i'm trying to hook up actual data that prove it.

I would love to learn to use my left hand to write as well as my right one, I wonder how long it would take...

Guest imported_El Mamerro

How come they skipped cuneiform and all the really ancient writing forms?

Other than that, there's some blingin' ass calligraphy there. Good find.

Originally posted by MineWonr

My Latin teacher was tellin me the other day that the Latins were the first to start Graffiti.. He said people wouldnt have like names and shit but they would go along a scribe shit into tablets and painted posters.. the first roots of Vandalism..

No one started graffiti/vandilism. This started as soon as monkeys turned to men and we realized we can inscribe names/messages/whatever on our surroundings and have others see, and be influenced by.

Have you ever seen the inside of a caveman's cave? Do you think they were Latin?

it could just be me........ but Kr430n5_666's posts give me the impression that he's been getting some poontang on the regular'

Im sick of hearing dumb shit about when where graf started , the graffiti that WE do is a part of hip hop, so it started in nyc in the 70s , not fucking ancient greece .......dumbshits

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this