designer shit

BOZACK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by SukiSukiNow

7 for all mankind

Those jeans are played as fuck where I'm at. don't get me wrong, 7's are some sexy-ass jeans. I guess when you start seeing junior high and high school kids rockin them, the aesthetic value depreciate(sp?).

What's hot right now would be Blue Cult Denim. I'm about to cop some of the men's shit today.

I'm not really into designer shit at all. Too damn expensive, I do virtually all my clothing shopping in thrift stores. A really nice find was a Dolce and Gabbana, navy blue cotton fitted summer dress. Really comfortable and fits my body really well...and it cost me $2.

One thing about designer clothing that I assume from my D&G find is that they seem to "fit" better.

enh.

i don't really go for brand i go for material. but on expensive clothes: i see no point in paying for someone's idea of high-end designer shit when it goes out of fashion so fast and you're left with a $100+ thing that you can't even wear next season. for the trendy "fashionable" going out stuff i try to find it as cheap as possible since i know that by the time the cheap shit wears out it will be out of fashion anyways. for me being fashionable is always being known as the "sharp dresser" and getting complimented but knowing I paid a hell of a lot less.

and for work clothes it's about what it's made out of

i only wear stuff made out of

cashmere, wool, angora, silk, suede and cotton. (and other natural nice materials)

i have some brand-name stuff but it's not even my fav items to wear.

i dont have much but most of them are presents from people. i spend the money sometimes, but usually its on dumb shit.

betsy johnson 2 tops and 1 dress

1 gucci watch

3 louis vuitton purses

2 louis vuitton wallets

1 salvator ferragamo purse

4 miss sixty tops (pants suck since i am so short)

1 armani black dress

random guess, dkny, and bcbg tops and skirts

1 fendi watch

i think thats it. i'm building on it.

Originally posted by JesusMachine

Those jeans are played as fuck where I'm at. don't get me wrong, 7's are some sexy-ass jeans. I guess when you start seeing junior high and high school kids rockin them, the aesthetic value depreciate(sp?).

What's hot right now would be Blue Cult Denim. I'm about to cop some of the men's shit today.

Blue Cult is hot right now and I totally agree that 7 is played out, but it fits sooooooooo good and they are so comfy. I got 7 pairs for free from them and I can't throw them out! But the guy who started 7 left and started Citizens of Humanity and now 7 is all about mass production, I hear they are going into Target.

Hot jeans to buy I would say are Chip and Pepper and Kuna (Japanese denim is hot right now). The guy who started Blue Cult, his son has a new denim line out too.

i like dickies and steel toes.

a gucci belt would be nice though to match the sector watch i got and some gucci glasses to go with a black kangol to match my dickies windbreaker.

im about to silk screen my designs on my shit though. limited edition style. cause a hoody with a fat peice on the back looks tight.

some gucci boxers and socks.

Chip and Pepper

are those two still making clothes?

Another sign that the 80's revival has gone too far.

I personally can't justify wearing $400 evisu jeans and a $250 versace belt.

If I was stupid rich then maybe I would...

actually if I was stupid rich I'd be wearing Pinstripes and cravats on the daily.

hevs lady is hell bent on upgrading his fashion sense.

but personally ive got sneakers in the box ready to be 'rocked'.

rule: no box can be opened until two new boxes are there in its place.

on resereve: never worn original shell toes leather tounges ( slightly yellowed over time. boxed for ten years) probably will never wear them on account of them being wack now) store !9 1/2 Mass 1993 19$

nike air max: white to light blue fade: ( new jersey Nike outlet) 2001 34$

North face white and reds: Calofornia 2002, 45$

soon some custom nikes...

No idea about the rest of the clothes the lil lady gets them and informs me on what and when to put on.

marrige is beautiful. Almost like jail but with the occassional conjugal visit.

Originally posted by TEENAGE RIOT

I sport a lot of designer brands because I got them for free. If it wasn't, I would agree with a lot of people... I would never pay that much. I even think how much people pay for Abercrombie is ridiculous, even though some of my favorite things in my closet are from there.

how do you get it for free? did i miss someting here?

sales

do a lot of shopping around and get your shit on sale, that way you get high quality at low cost...it all depends how much you like the item and how much you will wear it.

i have soooo much designer shit, come to think of it i dont think anything in my closet is generic.

dkny jeans tshirts etc

levis engineered

ALOT of nautica ALOT!

polo ralph lauren, polo jeans co

versace

saba

hugo boss

hilfiger

armani xchange

not to mention my shoe fetish

i could go on allllll day

FatBastard, designer whore like whaaaaaaaaaaaat!

i've always wanted to buy a pink lacoste polo and wear it with beige pants a LV wallet and gucci glasses....always

Originally posted by TEENAGE RIOT

Now that we've all discussed our feminine sides, let's talk about your masculine traits. Bozack, are you a teenage boy (example would be 23 and younger) dreaming about fashion, or are you a hot old man?

^^ i'm an 18 y/o male. feminine sides?! what's feminine about being dressed to impress, huh? HUH!?!? whatchou try'na say yo??

Archived