I Got Attacked By A Girl 2 Nights Ago!

Weapon X

Guest im not witty

the only time i ever "got physical" with a girl in that sense was at a show a long time ago. this girl was punching and kicking people and all kinds of violent shit (this wasnt even a hardcore show, it was some pop punk or ska or some shit) she was grinning and laughing because people were getting pissed and whirling around only to see that it was a girl hitting them, so they werent doing shit. after a few songs of this, i had enough and just put my boot on her ass and gave her a big shove. she flew down and slid belly style across the length of the floor. still makes me chuckle to this day.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Rectum

you got it wrong matey, you leave the lid on real tight... eventually the lid will pop off due to some chemical type shit.... for best results place jar in air conditioner or vent of some sort

if the lid was on very tight, it wouldn't open. it would explode instead, right? if that's the case then just place the lid on top without screwing it on.

Originally posted by kemekill

I woulda decked her.

yeah this happend to me one time. i was gettin 6 girls an one of em called me to come over, i knew somethin was up so when i went over all 6 girls were in the room and started attacking me. please believe i watch alot of kung fu movies so i was straght. i whopped ass that night i only had some scratches on my arms. leason learned watch alot of kung fu movies.

So far I’m really liking the pepper spray idea and the moose piss idea (that one’s probably my favourite just because it’s moose piss). It would be kinda nice to remain “friends” just to see her face when she tells me that her car that she just got and is her pride and joy is gone for good.

But man, I think I’m just too nice. Maybe I’ll just get revenge on the crazy girl that attacked me. If she thinks she can fight, I now have three girls who are waiting for me to tell them where she’ll be at so they could be there to stomp on her asap.

Anyway, I’m gonna have to meet up with this ex of mine to get my video games. Hopefully I’ll subtly interrogate her good and let you guys know what’s up. Whatever she says, we all know that females loooove to lie.

Fucking no good bitch with nothing in her life except studying and watching Simpsons, so she has to make some drama for herself at my expense BITCH!

Originally posted by Weapon X

Whatever she says, we all know that females loooove to lie.

Fucking no good bitch with nothing in her life except studying and watching Simpsons, so she has to make some drama for herself at my expense BITCH!

first off, not all women love to lie.

granted, lots out there do..

... the second comment is right on.

maybe you should just chalk this up as lesson learned:

when you want to break up, DO IT.

don't come on a message board asking for advice and complaing, then losing your nerve, and suffering ill consequences.

you should've given her the axe a long time ago.

now you have to deal with your inability to cut her loose when you should have.

..and if anyone is still reading, that donald duck shit..

too perverted.

i love it.

I was at the poconos one time when I was younger and I dont like when people fuck with me in the slightest bit..and people know this and the only people who have ever broken down this barrier were one time a retard..second time a fat russian kid and the third time an amazingly obese girl. I was out fuckin around outside of the house smokin a cigarette and she proceeds to walk up to me and start smashing slushy ass snow in my face..after I had already said earlier not to fuck around like that.So I bent over and wiped it off then on the way coming back up I jus hooked the shit outta her and she dropped. I was pretty suprised because she was a BIG girl. My mom had rented the place with her boyfriend and it was his daughter and my mom hated her. So the end result was a salty ass bitch..one fucking heated father..and my mom who thought it was funny as shit. :cool:

GucciCondomQuickToSmackABitchOner<---------

Originally posted by !@#$%

first off, not all women love to lie.

granted, lots out there do..

... the second comment is right on.

maybe you should just chalk this up as lesson learned:

when you want to break up, DO IT.

don't come on a message board asking for advice and complaing, then losing your nerve, and suffering ill consequences.

you should've given her the axe a long time ago.

now you have to deal with your inability to cut her loose when you should have.

The only advice I was seeking was first, how to tell a very sensitive girl about her breath for her own good, and second, what are good revenge tactics (the latter has been a productive question, I believe). This thread is mostly about a story I wanted to tell, and for others to share their similar experiences.

No doubt you’re right, matey, but when this girl is telling you that she has emotional problems, is suicidal, and doesn’t know what she’d be doing without me, it gets complicated. I’m usually the one who gets dumped, so I didn’t quite know how to handle it. I figured I’d do it immaturely, or just say “that’s it, we’re through” during an argument of some sort.

Besides, I was gonna break up with her the next time I saw her. She saw me about it first.

So there! Liar! :crazy:

yo just check an see if she leaves her car doors open. the pop a fucking squat in her back seat, get a stick and poke it under the driver seat. or shit in a fedex box like the one on the left http://www.justpaper.com/gifs/gifs-wholesale-handmade-paperproducts/fedex-box.jpg'> the when she tips it to see what comes out a terd in her hand or on her floor. lots of fun with poop!:lol:

and yes i know im fucked up for incorporating feces.

• 1 year later...

Last night was one of the more funny moments to grace my life.

I went to a friend’s house to drink and eat last night with a bunch of people. Everyone else left to go to a bar while I decided to get up on this one spot, then get on the subway and go home.

On the subway, guess whom I see? It’s Bulgaria! Well, she was pissed. I barely remember this, but after a couple of our mutual friends were charged with some serious shit, I had called her to find out what jail my one buddy was at, among other things. Apparently, I had told her that time that I would “call you right back” and never did, in typical Weapon X fashion.

So, I sit next to her and ask how her life is. After explaining to me that I’m a spineless, self-serving individual, she looks ahead and says “my life is terrible”. She goes on about how her school is swamping her with work, how her best guy friend is in jail, how her brother has been having a hard time with the parents since he came out of the closet, her drug problem, etc, etc.

After a while, it all starts coming back to me. The languish she would suffer me with, the disgusting accent, the demeanour she used to try and get sympathy from me, her attempts at understanding football just to please me...

...and the breath.…urghh.

So I said “Blah fuckin’ blah, shut the fuck up. We’ve all got problems, and yours are no bigger than mine. Stop going on about your pathetic little life, you fucking immigrant drug addict. Stop acting like you’re some cool shit, because I know that you listen to Bulgarian rock music in your car. By the way, I don’t give a fuck about your stupid little ‘Spanish compositions’ you need to recite for class. The truth is, you will never realize your goal of setting up a clothing shop in Spain when you are older. You are a nerd, plain and simple, and there is a reason why you have no friends.” Keep in mind that I would mock her accent when I said things like “Spanish composition” and “Bulgarian rock music”.

^ That was just me paraphrasing. What I actually said was way better, and much more drawn out. We were heading towards the same subway station, but she got off a couple of stops early. Boy, I haven’t seen anyone cry like that since I wawtched Danny Glover break down in the TV version of A Raisin In the Sun.

Violence against women is so played out.

bitches attacked me twice. Neither times were too bad

The first time was this chick who i fucked in the ass. 1) she asked to get fucked in the ass 2) she liked it....I told my x girlfriend, my x girlfriend told assgirl and assgirl slapped me in a resturant in front of a bunch of people. This still confuses me to this day. First off...I didnt go around telling the whole world that i fucked her in the ass. By slapping me in a public place and saying... Thats for telling everybody you fucked me in the ass, she kinda blew her own cover.

the other time was my most recent x

the crazy theiving one. I let her borrow my

car when i was at work. She gets too drunk to

pick me up so i get pissed and demand

that she have somebody not drunk come

get me. She shows up 2 hours later and I

dont say a word. We on the freeway. i calmly

tell her that im disappointed and the bitch

completely flips out. On the freeway going 80 mph

she grabs for my steering wheel. takes my car

out of gear and turns it off. I get off on my exit

she rips the key out of the ignition. I grab for

the key and she fucking punched me. Jumped out

of my ride and got in some strangers car.

Why i got with her in the first place is beyond me

this same girl charged up my credit card but i already

explained that in here.

Asian bitches are fucking crazy. They look all sweet

and innocent and then they pull some unbelievable

shit. This girl did shit that i wouldnt do to people

i hate.

Originally posted by Ten Cents@Oct 23 2003, 05:22 AM

When I get drunk at bars, I often coerce girls into slapping the shit out of me. Great ice-breaker too. It's pretty much uphill from there.

!!

Tell me more...sounds like a plan...although their surely has to be more to it than "hey *****, slap me, you'll love it!"

Anyways, a story for you Weapon X as you said you needed cheering up or something.

WARNING: Contains nudity.

My mates bday party on saturday. A group of about 40 of us go to this comedy club. My mate, 1, has been going out with 2 for nearly a year. For a while he's been flirting with this other chick,3, texting her, going for drinks. Nothing has ever happened tho, and i'm pretty sure he wouldn't do anything cos he really likes 2.

Anyways, we're at theclub, 3 is flirting with 1 outrageously and he reciprocates a little bit. Whole time, 2 watches on patiently (far too good natured to say anything). I tell her not to worry, nothings gonna happen.

Well, i say she's too good natured. I guess not. Outside toliets 2 slaps 3, gets her in a headlock and onto floor. 2 is going mad scratching shit out of 3 whilst 1 looks on in bewilderment and high amusement. Eventually broken up by other girls.

3 gets up and highly exposed cleavage is bloody and covered in scratches. Gwan 2!

Later on, afterparty at a house. Me and 4 trying to talk 2 girls into a foursome. (maybe other way round I was WAY too drunk). One of girls 4 (friend of 2) starts badmouthing 1, saying hes a dick for flirting with 3 so much. She is lying on back on the bed with her head hanging off the end.

1 comes in, hears what she is saying. Smiles knowingly. Walks round bed with hand down trousers. Whips it out and gives her a smack in the face with it. "Bitch!"

haha made my night.

• 6 years later...

Archived