Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ILoveUnicrns

I had sex with a girl and then found out she had a ballsack....

I had sex with a girl and then found out she had a ballsac....

ok..this is another true story...i had sex with this really hot girl a bunch of times and never noticed anything wrong..probably because i never went down on her....but a few weeks ago a couple of her friends asked me if i noticed anything weird about her pussy and i said "No, but i didnt snack on it." And they proceeded to tell me that the girl had a really big labia that resembled a ballsac. The one girl said she saw it and literally gagged and basically dry heaved right then and there..My question is..should i have sex with the girl again despite the ballsac? I mean, i didnt notice it and she really did have a nice cub.

Guest freighthed

sure in this day and age it dosen't matter male, female it's all the same...lol just playing confront her about it be all like" yo you know you got nutz?" do whatever tickles your pickle bro even if it is fucking chicks with dicks..

hmmm...that all depends on you. i dont think i could get it up with the thought of another ballsac slapping against my own.

whap whap whap!

First it's having a threesome with a busted chick and a dude with psoriasis, now it's sex with a chick with balls. Is there anywhere you won't go?

Originally posted by Evil Dee

First it's having a threesome with a busted chick and a dude with psoriasis, now it's sex with a chick with balls. Is there anywhere you won't go?

My thoughts exactly. Dude, you are just wierd...I think maybe you should kick back on the whole sexually active scene until you've figured out what you want. Sex is good, don't get me wrong, but with Unicorn in your name you obviously have some serious thinking to do......

Originally posted by Evil Dee

the first chick wasnt that busted and this one doesnt really have balls, its just a mass of skin and labia resembling a ballsac

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Your first thread was one thing, but now you're just pushing the bullshit line. There is no way in hell you wouldn't have noticed the "ballsack" while having sex with her. Your fingers/dick must be dead otherwise.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Your first thread was one thing, but now you're just pushing the bullshit line. There is no way in hell you wouldn't have noticed the "ballsack" while having sex with her. Your fingers/dick must be dead otherwise.

i swear to god..everytime we had sex we were usually drunk..and i seriously never felt it there

werd...

Originally posted by ILoveUnicrns

i swear to god..everytime we had sex we were usually drunk..and i seriously never felt it there

everytime, usually?

Re: I had sex with a girl and then found out she had a ballsac....

Originally posted by ILoveUnicrns

ok..this is another true story...i had sex with this really hot girl a bunch of times and never noticed anything wrong..probably because i never went down on her....but a few weeks ago a couple of her friends asked me if i noticed anything weird about her pussy and i said "No, but i didnt snack on it." And they proceeded to tell me that the girl had a really big labia that resembled a ballsac. The one girl said she saw it and literally gagged and basically dry heaved right then and there..My question is..should i have sex with the girl again despite the ballsac? I mean, i didnt notice it and she really did have a nice cub.

i could you not know that theres a ballsac by her puss i mean when your hittin it cant you feel it? i think you know its there and i think you like playin with it....

Oh ech ech ech...that's pretty nasty....When i first fucked my gf, i was like "Ah man, please let everything be in order down there...." It was like unwrapping a real nice present and you weren't sure if it had a loaded crossbow or something inside waiting to nail your ass. Fortunatly everything was in order.

Labia hanging down like beef curtains? No way....no fucking way...ever. Grossgusting.

either you're a giant fucking liar with self-esteem issues (which is possible, you're on 12oz...), or you're just fucking retarded. i'm officially done with any thread you start.

My thoughts exactly.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this