HOW DO I MAKE MY GIRL HAPPY

CasperMigo

Swiffer - I'm 18.

Her problem wasn't unwillingness, it was the pain from her braces. But she got that fixed and everything is running smoothly now. But now she's mad 'cause I want to go to the movies with one of my best friends who happens to be a girl. And she doesn't want me to get drunk before I go. She's sure I'm going to cheat on her. How the hell am I supposed to get her to trust me? She knew, when we started going out, like, 11 1/2 months ago, that I drink and now she doesn't want me to, because like three months ago I got way too drunk and passed out. The bad part is I woke up with two hickies on my neck. So how am I supposed to get my trust back.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<span style='color:black'>Next time she questions your authority as a grown ass man, get really mad at her and tell her things like "Fuck you. Yeah I cheated!! Who the hell do you think you are to question me?" You know, things like that to put her back in her place. You will probably not be with this girl for the rest of your life anyway so its high time you started treating her like the bitchy ex that she will become.</span>

how about just letting her come around to doing it all on her own........thats only if you care....if she gags an wants to throw up around your cock maybe you need to wash your shit......be sensual an shit with her take here out on the town be a gentleman an kiss an hold her like you care......or maybe you just dont deserve a girl if you have to come on here asking for help........................................:rolleyes:

RoofTopKilla- she doesn't have that problem anymore.

Mr.Yuck- Sometimes I think about just yelling at her and shit but I so want us to fucking work. I want to make it up to her, I want her to trust me in any situation. She should, last night I had a shot of bourbon, 5 shots of spiced rum, and two beers, and when these two big titted fine girls asked if I wanted to have a threesome, I didn't even think about, I said "No bitch, you know I have a girlfriend. She should trust me.

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by CasperMigo

Swiffer - I'm 18.

Her problem wasn't unwillingness, it was the pain from her braces. But she got that fixed and everything is running smoothly now. But now she's mad 'cause I want to go to the movies with one of my best friends who happens to be a girl. And she doesn't want me to get drunk before I go. She's sure I'm going to cheat on her. How the hell am I supposed to get her to trust me? She knew, when we started going out, like, 11 1/2 months ago, that I drink and now she doesn't want me to, because like three months ago I got way too drunk and passed out. The bad part is I woke up with two hickies on my neck. So how am I supposed to get my trust back.

listen closely,

If its been 11 months and she cant trust you then CUT IT OFF.

Go read my thread on the ex girl photo thread, that long list of shit she did to destroy me, will tell you. If more than one thing matches that shit then you need to drop her.

If you drop her because of a trust issue then she will still want you and you will ALWAYS have the upper hand on her. You will always be able to get back with her, shell always "love you" and you will alwyas be able to use her as a booty call. You might also be able to keep yalls friendship.

Archived