HOW DO I MAKE MY GIRL HAPPY

CasperMigo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why are you asking other people for advice about this?

you're obviously a young kid because i can see it in your sketches. anyway, different girls like different things. it's the thought that counts. remember that.

and fuck that oral shit. if she can't handle it then oh well. a relationship is more than just oral sex.

did you just hit puberty?

I apologize for my previous post. okay here is what you do. when you sweet talk her to do "the deed".. tell her to close her eyes. go run to the kitchen and get some tabasco sauce. and when she opens her eyes. BLAM. just poor it all over her face. seriously then she'll be putty in your hands.

Originally posted by GamblersGrin

surprise her...eat her ass out

I know i said this the other day but lemme just say, I love eating my gf's ass when she's just gotten out of the shower. Good stuff. Asian girls have great butts.

Anyway, how old are you? obviously not old enough to know how to treat a girl right. Wanna make her happy? Presents, dinner out on the town, going to a club and then busting out a fat bag of blow out of nowhere, beating some guys ass who was being a cunt to her, open the door for her, crack good jokes, etc...

All the things i've done and more. just be aware that with time, women come to epect more and more.

Originally posted by DREDZ

I pretty sure if you tell her that you've been asking strangers on a message board for suggestions on how to please her and putting your business out like that, would make her very happy.

HA ha hahahah, oh man, first genuine laugh of the day...oh, no, wait, that was laughing at this jock asshole who kept nodding off in my earth science class earlier this morning.

Originally posted by CasperMigo

Listen everybody, I need some advice on how to make my girlfriend sweat and really like what she's getting. I also wanna know how to get her to give me head, cuz she always feels like throwing up and she always gags and shit. Please, I am open to any advice.

get a brazillian wax.

suprise her. wipe her ass with your tounge.(post bowel movement)

Archived