• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest imported_Europe

Oral or anal sex punishable by up to 12 years in prison

Guest imported_Europe

COUNTRY'S SEX CRACKDOWN

Performing oral or anal sex will become a crime in Indonesia punishable by up to 12 years in prison.

Sex before marriage and homosexual intercourse will also be outlawed under a moral crackdown by the country's justice ministry.

An amendment to the criminal code will also see extra-marital liaisons punishable by law.

Even 'living in sin' with a partner is to become a crime, with a draft bill proposing two years in jail for those guilty of co-habitation.

A man who impregnates a woman but refuses to marry her could spend a maximum five years in prison.

A sentencing range of three to 12 years would apply to sodomy and oral sex.

Homosexual sex would be liable to punishment of between one and seven years.

"It's still in its early stage. We're still collecting input from various parties and experts," said justice ministry spokesman Sukartono Supangat.

He said ministry experts are still debating ways to obtain evidence of such acts.

The dark art of witchcraft has also attracted the ministry's attention.

A witch doctor or his client found guilty of using black magic to hurt other people could spend up to five years in jail.

11:15 UK, Monday September 29, 2003

I wonder what the age of consent is over there?

Probably like 12 or something.

In some states as recently as the 1950's, oral sex was still considered

a 'perversion' and a sutible grounds for divorce. I think if there ISN'T

oral sex it's grounds for divorce these days.

Guest amorphic
Originally posted by i11igul

INDONISIA IS GAY

Haha yes sir. a damned good all american response.

Originally posted by Europe

A sentencing range of three to 12 years would apply to sodomy and oral sex.

Homosexual sex would be liable to punishment of between one and seven years.

"

so in other words they think its worse for a guy to fucka chick in the ass than a guy..whats wrong with these fags...the people making these laws are fucking morons

Re: Re: Oral or anal sex punishable by up to 12 years in prison

Originally posted by TOR

...the people making these laws are fucking morons

i think indonesia has the highest concentration of muslims in the world, and probably has more terrorists than iraq and afganistan combined. these new laws seem to reflect the popularity of fundamental islam these days.... no wonder they want to blow shit up, damn laws make it so hard to bust a nut;)

http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbo...ok/geos/id.html

ok....i dindt read the thread, so i dont know if somebody said this buuuuuuuut they say that if you refuse to support your girls baby...then you go to jail???! wouldnt it make more sense for them to make you car for it..what the hell is the girl gona do hwen your locked up, makes no sense:o

Re: Re: Oral or anal sex punishable by up to 12 years in prison

Originally said by Mobb Deep

...as long as i'm alive i'ma live illegal!

man, that shit is ridiculous. i mean who really cares what other people are doing in the bedroom anyways?? and who exactly enforces these types of laws? how would one get caught?? arrrr. governments

these are men making these laws no doubt. Indonesian officials must have all be castrated. Who would make it harder for themselves to get some pussy?:confused:

Guest keep
Originally posted by Kilo7-

In some states as recently as the 1950's, oral sex was still considered

a 'perversion' and a sutible grounds for divorce. I think if there ISN'T

oral sex it's grounds for divorce these days.

in the state i live in oral sex and sex between 2 people of the same sex was just made legal this year, yet tattoo's are still illegal. land of the free huh?

funny thing is i know someone in bali at the moment who said the quality hookers are around $30 and the trashy ones are $10-15 and you can still bargain with them. He said they are everywhere!

looks like business wont be so good.

..............HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

hey...thats my kind of town!....damn sodemites! LET THEM BURN!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

I can't imagine not being able to get my dick sucked, ever. Especially

if you have a girlfriend.. what the fuck do you do during rag week?

Handjobs? HAHAHHAHAHA no.

think*

what about the people they throw in jail...what do they do to them when they get chought,Performing oral or anal sex, will them throw them in the hole, or give them the chair...

Originally posted by veloLusto

man, that shit is ridiculous. i mean who really cares what other people are doing in the bedroom anyways?? and who exactly enforces these types of laws? how would one get caught?? arrrr. governments

big brother, duh! They're just summing up more reasons to throw us into jail and have us running their economy.:lick:

i honestly cant believe its still illegal to be a fag in some states of america. After hearing so much american propanga about freedom and all that shit its prettty suprising. everyone else in the western world just assumes that EVRYWHERE in the west isnt that conservative to ban homos

oral & anal sex should not fall under a sex crimes law, in my opinion. what a couple does in their own home should not dictated by the state. fuckit.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this