Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest mopius

nickelodeon

Guest mopius

i love this channel...programs like spongebob square pants, hey arnold, rocket power and many more...

i know people on here watch cartoons or is every to mature to watch them??

i liked the shit like salute your shorts. why the hell did they take that show off. fuck em. cartoon network has better cartoons. like ed, edd, and eddy. that show is the shit.

the brother garcias are dope and so is 100 deed by eddie mcdoaud(sp?).

I prefer disney tho..

Originally posted by fleshtech:

i am beyond pissed that they took off rocko's modern life. that show blew the pants off these new shitters. especially that rocket power crap.

rocko is still on but at 6:30 in the morning I usually watch it before I go to sleep..that cartoon was great, and I can;'t even begin to talk about sponge bob.

id say cartoon network and nickelodeon are both really good channels. i miss some of the older nickelodeon shows, like salute your shorts or hey dude, pete and pete, welcome freshman was good too. also rockos modern life, hey arnold, and of course spongebob, but everyone says that.

I used to watch pete n' pete, and rocko's modern life. Does anyone know if thows shows are still on?

old school cartoons is where its at... Thundercats, Transformers, GI Joe, Exo Squad... these new ones don't catch my interest... except for Dexter's Laboratory... that show is bugged

yo my favorite old school show and I mean old school was YOU CANT DO THAT ON TELEVISION that show was ill without a doubt, I dont peep nickelodean nowadays but that show was the shiz.

hey nicko. is great i watch it alot, but i was wondering where did all the good shows go, like hey dude and others , clarissa just sucked so i dont care about that.

i prefer disney i have watch every disney movie there is on the disney channel ,the reason i do this is i have no life

why don't they bring back PETE AND PETE ??

------------------

what if forensics finds the answer ? what if they stole my fringerpirnts ?-at.the.drive.in.

oh shit its all about invader zim.

all i did last weekend was download all the invader zim episodes.

ultra pee pee

Guest professor poopatronic

nickelodeon used to be on top of shit until they cancelled all their good shows. some of the new ones are awesome too (spongebob, invader zim) but for the most part i keep it real with cartoon network.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now