THUMPER! (what are you eating?)

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

left over steak...and my brother dropped off some of his home made chili...its pretty fucking good...it has green chilis, and some habanero....and i think he made it with ham hocks too....and i put some rice in it...its kinda thin.....damn good breakfast i must say

Originally posted by i11igul

just finished my 12in. blimpie club with lettuce and oniens w/ mustard,

wavy lays with ketchup,

large dr. pepper.....don't know why people care for subway so much, blimpie blows them out of the water:)

So you didnt get any meat n you sandwich....This doesnt = the homo thread. I am drunk and it just seems like there should be a designated spot for the retarded drunk. So how are you gonna eat a sandwhich with no meat in it, What the hell is thate all aboult.

So you didnt get any meat n you sandwich....This doesnt = the homo thread. I am drunk and it just seems like there should be a designated spot for the retarded drunk. So how are you gonna eat a sandwhich with no meat in it, What the hell is thate all aboult.

a "club" implies meat was there

fruit salad, watermelon, strawberys, rock melon, bannana, grapes, with orange juice poured over..

that and cheesecake with strawberries......

I wish i could say Latte and Biscotte.

today, so far

Breakfast:

Stella Doro breakfast treats

coffee

Lunch:

was going to have:

PB and J

apple

blueberry yogurt

water

Alas, my sister is taking me out to eat sooo:

slice of pizza

fountain soda (can't drink soda in a can or bottle, don't like the taste)

for dinner I'll most likely have something I don't really want to eat since we have to do grocery shopping sooo

mac and cheese

or

ramen

maybe grilled cheese w/ tomato soup...mmmmm

Archived