Intelligent guys

Kettiecat

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AND YEAH KETTIE AND SWEET&LO WE CAN TALK ABOUT SHIT, LIKE WHETHER YOU WANNA FUCK IN MY MONTECARLO OR THE BATHROOM...GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE BITCH, IM CHILLIN BY THE BAR WITH RICHARD JEFFERSON AND KENYON MARTIN AND A TWO HANDFULS OF GROUPIES WITH FAKE TITS AND IM POPPIN BOTTLES, YOU BETTER HAVE YOUR TITTIE HANGIN OUT AND YOUR MOUTH OPEN, ALSO, BE READY TO BUY SOME PILLS IF YOU WANNA GET AT ME, NO? THEN HOLLA AT RJ, BITCH.

WTF?!:lol: :dazed: :rolleyes:

Yeah right, the girls I met in the past look dumb ass fuck when I talk

all smart and shit like about politics fuck religion and the economy or what not. Most of them just wanna talk about what kind of car I drive?

how much money I make? so I dont waste my time talking about my believes when I meet somegirl.The only time I do that is when I'm

drunk off my ass!!! But nowadays I dont meet girls cause I'm taken by

beautiful lady, I Love Her.

most the girls on here are all annoying. as most girls are.

we probably shouldnt be allowed on here.

plastyk.. intelligent girl. goodluck. they're hard to come by. girls = dumb around guys.

guys = cool,, minus ones like tease etc,.

fucking. fuck this thread. my brother made me a sandwich.

i work with a bunch of intelligent men

most of them are european scientists

there's this one guy, his name is Troels..pronounced trolls..he's incredibly hot..

damn.

there he goes now

pheeeewwwwwwwwsmokin

i couldn't imagine trying to date one of these guys

they're pretty straight and narrow. just enjoying the drink and time away from the lab...

i could never explain graffiti to these guys.

"sorry honey, i can't go to dinner with you and Dr. Pandey tonight, i've gotta go paint trains"

yeah right

Re: IM A SOLDIER.

Originally posted by MEROJUANA

IM GONNA COMMENT ON EVERYTHING IN THIS THREAD AT ONCE.

KETTIE AND SUGAR ARE TWO BICKERING WHITE CHICKS,

MAYBE KETTIE SUCKED DYLAN (SUGARS BOYFRIEND, THAT MIGHT NOT BE HIS NAME, JUST WHAT I THINK IT MIGHT BE) DICK OR SOMETHING. AND NOW THEY ONLINE ALL IN EACHOTHERS GRILL.

TEASE IS TIGHT CUZ THE OTHER PASTY MUTHAFUCKAS ON HERE CALL HIM OUT FOR TRYING TO BE A SEMI-THUG AND FOR WANTING TO FUCK FAT CHICKS AND SAYING "NIGGA" INSTEAD OF LISTENING TO EMO, CRYING, AND SKATEBOARDING. YOU SHOULD JUST MOVE TO A BAD HOOD AND TAKE OUT A "NIGGA LICENSE" SO YOU CAN SAY NIGGA ALL DAY, EVEN MORE THAN ME. I KNOW WHITE KIDS THAT SAY NIGGA MORE THAN 50CENT.

ALOT OF NIGGAS ON THIS SHIT REALLY LIKE PHOTOSHOP, ALOT.

AND YEAH KETTIE AND SWEET&LO WE CAN TALK ABOUT SHIT, LIKE WHETHER YOU WANNA FUCK IN MY MONTECARLO OR THE BATHROOM...GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE BITCH, IM CHILLIN BY THE BAR WITH RICHARD JEFFERSON AND KENYON MARTIN AND A TWO HANDFULS OF GROUPIES WITH FAKE TITS AND IM POPPIN BOTTLES, YOU BETTER HAVE YOUR TITTIE HANGIN OUT AND YOUR MOUTH OPEN, ALSO, BE READY TO BUY SOME PILLS IF YOU WANNA GET AT ME, NO? THEN HOLLA AT RJ, BITCH.

MOTHAFUCKIN MI$TER MEROE.

I AINT A BLOOD OR A CRIP IM ON MY OWN SHIT

MLB NIGGAS TRISTATE SHANK PACKIN HOTHEADS

what a stupid e-thug wannabe bitch...:rolleyes:

man, i'd be embarrassed if my girl were on here... it's almost as bad as that one cat from pittsburgh or wherever all bitchin to w/ his girl, or cab's girl, or anyone else attached at the butt... even if the hoe was into graff i wouldnt let her know who i was on here and i'd prolly end up clowning on her.

and chicks do not want to be challenged.. well they do to an extent, but in the end they want to feel they've won... which is where the 'smart guy' and the 'smart guy trying to get his dick sucked' differ. whenever i end up talking seriously w/ hoes, i always end up lecturing them about how they're whores.

if you really like smart guys you should praise all the cats that downplay their intelligence in order to not get jocked for something they can't help.

Re: IM A SOLDIER.

Originally posted by MEROJUANA

pure poetry:

Guest PHYNE
Originally posted by destroya

i have a 2001 cadillac escalade. the tires cost more than your house.

so played out..............................:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Vanity

if you really like smart guys you should praise all the cats that downplay their intelligence in order to not get jocked for something they can't help.

that is just retarded.

Archived