Intelligent guys

Kettiecat

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if your going out to find an intellectual converstation at a bar or 12oz, look else where. yeah, sure they happen but that is ever so random. However talking politics and intellectual debate gets to be more of a contest then whos car is better then anothers.

Originally posted by mr_president

no you didnt you skank ass hoe internet slut you...

i was trying to be nice to.

stupid white leave it to beaver looking bitch...

:lol:

:eek: :lol: :scream:

theres really not a face laughing hard enough

intelligent conversations are fun and its nice to be challenged.....but having them on aim doesnt count.

i like the conversations face to face. where you can feel the persons passion, their intelligence. you cant do that on here nor aim nor a chat room.

Originally posted by Devilush

intelligent conversations are fun and its nice to be challenged.....but having them on aim doesnt count.

i like the conversations face to face. where you can feel the persons passion, their intelligence. you cant do that on here nor aim nor a chat room.

i totally agree. i started this thread because of the group of people I was hanging with last night.

Originally posted by mr_president

no you didnt you skank ass hoe internet slut you...

i was trying to be nice to.

stupid white leave it to beaver looking bitch...

:lol:

easy there you e-thug wigger motherfucker.

im not trying to be nice.

fucking wasted sperm half down syndromed fuck up for a life punk ass.

intellegent guys eh?..HA..ive been looking my whole life for an intellegent girl.. someone that would go toe to toe.. would actuallly challenge me instead of just nodding and agreeing on every subject.. im very opinionated on subjects and girls usually just listen and nod which sucks..

i recently met this one girl though.. she plays piano/saxaphone/drums/bass .. this girl is dope..great attitude..... but i dont think she's feeling me.. ha actually she kinda stood me up today we were supposed to chill.. but hey?.. i'll be searching for ever.

Originally posted by Kettiecat

lol speaking of web cam convos YOUR boyfriend used to tell me I was hot all the time.....

then again maybe its cause I want his pants

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00334298f00000008.jpg'>

it's ok hoe..i'm not even worrying about your butterfaced ass....

MY BOYFRIEND has told me about you sending your ugly ass pics to him, and how fuckin ugly you were in each and every face shot bitch.

just so that everyone knows, that pic of kettie's face is how she looks ALL THE TIME, it's not a 'bad pic'...

if you've gotta problem then maybe your hoe ass should take a ride on over to the south side of chicago BITCH.

:) i have no problems

it just makes me laugh whenever you post shit about me, so by all means continue on. I'm not gonna lose sleep over a random internet guy's girl being pissy all the time.

Talk all you want. Post whatever you want. People who've met me know what's up. At the end of the night I turn my computer off and you no longer exist.

Originally posted by Kettiecat

:) i have no problems

it just makes me laugh whenever you post shit about me, so by all means continue on. I'm not gonna lose sleep over a random internet guy's girl being pissy all the time.

Talk all you want. Post whatever you want. People who've met me know what's up. At the end of the night I turn my computer off and you no longer exist.

you deserve no respect, so don't expect any from me.

you're nothing but a fuckin graff groupie and an internet whore.

the truth fuckin hurts, and i'll continue to say what i want about you, when i want.

you look for trouble when you post pics of MY BOYFRIEND'S pants that was originally posted on puregraffiti, ya fuckin stalker...you have the fuckin nerve to ask "give me your pants" when i'm at his house and think im supposed to be nice to you?..keep bein a silly hoe and you'll get your shit split eventually...

Archived