PLACE YOUR BETS! Am I having a Boy.. Or Girl?

DEE38

Originally posted by mr_president

im having a baby soon, i think the baby momma is alure...

how would you not know who your 'babys momma' is?

did she knock you up?

so alure, you and tease are an item now?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im like fuck a bitch and fuck you too, whats a punkmothafucka like you gon do?

Its me and daz and two bitchez

they say this aint a way to get rich, might as well pimp me a bitch

put a glitch in tha matrix, while i do some shit and stip your bitch naked

your bitch give me head nigga

daz and fred nigga

tha nigga daz dillinger

kurupt youn gotti

Originally posted by DEE38

im due in october. halloween baby.

Anyone's birthday also Oct. 24th? (due date)

I was due on Halloween, so yeah....should be real close to my birthday. May I suggest Steve or Austin...since its going to be a boy. :)

edit:

I had a bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios for breakfast.

Originally posted by mr_president

ok, my moms said that women who are carrying boy babies tend to look a little bit different from there usual self...

Bobby Boucher:

"Mama says that alligators are ornery because they got all them teeth and no toothbrush. "

my kid is due october 21st..i hope you have a boy cause a girl is way too much trouble..you won't have to wory about him getting pregnant..just about who he got pregnant..if any..

that still born fetus thing is not funny at all..thats just sick..and really depressing to think about if you have a child on the way..i use to say "oh i'm gonna teach mah kid to break and im'a teach mah kid to pop and do graph" but it's really way more than tat when it comes down to it,it's really a really big responsibility and thinking about wacked out responses like that is just a let down...not cool..not cool at all..i need a drink...

Originally posted by suburbian bum

Just a word of advidce and I do hope you take me seriously. Dont be one of those young moms who spends a shitload of money to buy his kids tommy gear or designer clothes for a baby....

...Best of wishes.

first part: i wholly agree, while my girlfriend was at the gap store, i witnessed a young mom buy 900 dollars worth of clothes for her baby, now gap may not be sean john but how quickly the baby will grow out of those clothes will be the quickest waste of 900 dollars for the mom...

second part: ditto, best of wishes to ya Dee, plus, whats the news??!!

:cool:

i just ate half a piece of cake. im hungry though...its breakfast time.

Originally posted by SteveAustin

I was due on Halloween, so yeah....

i was due on Halloween too, but I was three days late! didn't want to come out of that nice warm place.

i dunno if it'll be a boy or a girl, but i give you a lot of respect for having a kid. i don't think i ever could for selfish reasons.

good luck. i hope it's beautiful healthy and brings joy.

out of curiosity do you notice any physical changes other than the obvious, like difference in your hair, nails, skin, mood etc.

it bet it's a crazy feeling having another living thing inside of you.

my boy talks about having a kid everyday. i am forever hearing, i want a boy, when we have a boy, when my kids are here, i'm going to this, that and the other thing with my son. but all i see are the negatives, i so envy your attitude and joy!

you're performing one of the most if not the most important thing in the life of a human being. cheers.

Originally posted by DEE38

It's official.

-Foods I Eat: I've been eating/craving alot of ice cream= GIRL

-I've have HORRIBLE HORRIBLE morning sickness= GIRL

I got 2 girls, and my wife didn't have either of those "symptoms".

There is only thing that will determine the sex of your baby, and that is your man's DNA.

Best of luck!

well, actually, its whether or not the man's Y chromosome wins out over the man's X chromosome as the sex chromosome carried by the fertilizing sperm

each parent contributes one copy of each of the 21 chromosomes..so every person gets 42, one of each pair from each parent

a man could contribute an X or a Y as his sex chromosome

so anyway

i think it's gonna be a girl

but for her sake, i hope she's a boy

it's a man's world

Originally posted by ubejinxed

i was due on Halloween too, but I was three days late! didn't want to come out of that nice warm place.

I was nearly 2 weeks early. Since Halloween is my favorite holiday...I just figured I did the math and decided I needed to get the hell out of there (despite the nice, warm, easy going conditions) so I could get out of the hospital, pick up a halloween costume and get my trick or treat on.

The shitty thing is...I didn't even get to go.

so yeah, Dee...whats the verdict?

edit:

oh yea...with boys you only have to worry about one dick.

with girls... you have to worry about EVERY dick.

Originally posted by ARCEL

have an abortion.

what, there isnt enough scum children in the world allready ?

you're prime example of a scum child.... STUPID BITCH..

if you don't have something nice to say to dee about her new baby then don't say shit!!

Haha this thread obviously went to shit after Arcel and a couple of his homo friends came in and "baby bashed" it... but thanks to everyone else for their wishes of luck and all the support and for sugar for keeping this thread in check with all the haters, and most importantly everyones words of wisdom...

Trust me, the last thing i want to do is dress my kid up in Tommy and shit, seriously!! I don't even dress my self up in that, I hate brand names really, and I plan on dressing my kid up in normal baby clothes, nothing ridiculous, BUT i think i will splurge on some cute baby pumas one day. because those are just real adorable. other than that, im not all into the "MY KIDS GUNNA WEAR FUBU (puke) AND TOMMY (puke)" why? because i know they wont fit after like, a week. go figure.

And I understand 20 is real young to have a kid. But sometimes I just have to handle my responsibilities. 35 or 20. :)

Oh and I think there can be only 1 tease in this world. foreal. ::wipes forhead:: :)

Um and to ube--- i dont really have any changes, but my complection is the clearest it's ever been in years...... no zits, no anything!!

Archived