The Photography Thread

MrChupacabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

let me know what you guys think of these?

im addicted to b&w

IMG_2779.jpg

IMG_2667.jpg

IMG_2710.jpg

IMG_8139.jpg

Trip to london

IMG_1935.jpg

Amsterdam

IMG_2185.jpg

IMG_2163.jpg

then to brussels

IMG_1994.jpg

IMG_1999.jpg

couldn't believe it when I spotted the last one..they were just sitting there perfectly.

I'm From Ireland by the way...

• Like 1

Those light leaks in the roof look awesome in the first one. Would be sick without the subjects just as a photo of the warehouse.

How did you light those 2 guys?

Haha my friend wanted a new photo so I took one while we were checking out the warehouse. I'm the one in the back lol. The lighting is all natural, .5 second exposure time at f/4.0.

Yeah, it would be. You could always just get a 35mm point and shoot too. But getting an SLR means you can always get wider lenses for full car shots and I guess experiment past simply benching.

From what I've heard the A1 is good. Go for it man.

I'm moving towards solely shooting film now. After my last digital venture left me feeling disappointed I sold my FE2 (which I'd been pondering) and grabbed an F4s - to be my workhorse. My DSLR now is going to be for client/corporate stuff that might need a fast turn around/RAW files or retouching. Filmlife.

f4sbig.jpg

• Like 1

lol

yeah i find the built-in light meter on the A1 is a pretty convenient tool.

it's helped me out quite a bit getting familiar with the settings.

developing some rolls from an airline junkyard and an old factory today.

i'm stoked to see how they turned out

ygafim02.jpg

You've got a friend in me.

Hahah I just copped season 7 of The Office and had just finished an episode where there's a Woody doll and the girl says that same line. Funny shit.

I like that elephant one OhMyGosh, nice and minimalist. That reminds me about that trip to the zoo I won. Except instead of it being too hot it's too cold over here and pissing with rain.

Hahah man I suck at getting film developed. Once I start doing it at home I'll have more frequent stuff. But I've got M6 shots, Canonet stuff, made a pinhole, I think there's a roll in my Nikon p&s too.

I usually end up waiting till I have a heap to bulk develop because going back and forth to the lab sucks.

Ordering a dev tank and stuff today though so home developing isn't far away.