The Photography Thread

MrChupacabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

thanks for the feedback on the situation guys. i've had a few days to calm down and i'm pretty over it now haha. i guess what really made me mad was like daily said there's only so many ways you can shoot a graffiti photo sometimes and that's what i was trying to explain to him, but he wasn't having it. also when i first got into shooting graffiti i really looked up to him as a photographer and even hit him up a few times via flickr to see if he wanted to go shoot and on a photo i took that was similar to his and even gave a link back to his photo, but i guess he forgot about those things. and you're right he's not the first to shoot graffiti the way he does it-it's not like he invented the style or whatever. in the end i'm gonna just keep doing my thing and haters are gonna continue to hate.

on a cooler note i just got back from shooting some stuff out in nevada which i'm pretty stoked on. hopefully i can get them all edited and up sometime tomorrow.

thanks again everyone for their opinions/advice on that situation. as always it's appreciated!

Great thread. I'm new here, big time into photography. I use mostly film cameras and they all have different quirks. Here's some random shots I've done:

2156449741_ce723a2110_z.jpg?zz=1

3216493503_15c3cff63c_z.jpg?zz=1

5005700303_7eff0e6e94_z.jpg

4684377642_ea999293d5_z.jpg

4305339848_fa0b6010ed_z.jpg?zz=1

4933975126_c1d82ac567_z.jpg

3655952224_844fe704f8_z.jpg?zz=1

3879836478_75bd8a1b0a_z.jpg?zz=1

4680371178_ab170c9603_z.jpg

4745868289_8dc4dc9f87_z.jpg

If you want to know what camera/film I used to get certain effects, just ask.

Is there a thread for tips on shooting graff anywhere on the boards? I haven't searched for one yet, and I will, just thought there might be a megathread somewhere already someone could easily point me to.

• Like 1

cool shots indeed welcome to the board. as far as graffiti photo advice i've noticed the graffiti threads are full of photos people take with their phones and a lot of shit talking. if you have any questions about graf photography feel free to shoot me a message. it's mainly what i shoot. you can take a look at my graf photos if you want as well

http://www.flickr.com/photos/loseryouthcrew

cool shots indeed welcome to the board. as far as graffiti photo advice i've noticed the graffiti threads are full of photos people take with their phones and a lot of shit talking. if you have any questions about graf photography feel free to shoot me a message. it's mainly what i shoot. you can take a look at my graf photos if you want as well

http://www.flickr.com/photos/loseryouthcrew

Thanks I added you as a contact on Flickr.

I think I added you too, wafflecake.

Here's my Flickr:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/whenigodeaf/

Nice stuff! I just added you on Flickr.

Does anyone have experience with making an A5 booklet/zine. I have never been good with layout shit and I'm scratching my head furiously. Why can't people just make templates for this stuff, haha. Fuck.

Maybe I'll make a new thread for it.

In photo news, should have some rolls scanned in the not too distant future.

Indesign tutorials on YouTube!

Can you get me InDesign for Mac :D

Haha. I don't even need anything spectacular. Open source software is fine too. I have Scribus but I just don't know how to work shit. I need to do some more interneting.

Pretty much going to be a black and white zine with photos. The only text will be on the front cover.

And qsyue, quite a lot of us shoot film here!