The Photography Thread

MrChupacabra

Originally posted by MrChupacabra+Jun 15 2005, 09:21 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MrChupacabra - Jun 15 2005, 09:21 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dumy@Jun 15 2005, 06:06 PM

all these..bangin'..

thank you sir. I'd appreciate it if you could edit the pictures out of the quote though. Quoting a picture is ok, but the full post quotes throw off the flow of the page. thanks.

[/b]

sorry..I wish I could..but I guess the grace period given to edit posts has expired for that particular one..but in the future I will make sure not to repost flicks..again, sorry..not trying to toy the thread

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by GnomeToys@Jun 17 2005, 12:01 PM

Ha!

The lowest rating I'd give ANY of those pictures on a scale of 1-10 is a 5, average, and that girl peering out the door way is approaching fucking national geographic material... but that's just me.

i thought of national geographic with that girl as well.

you photos are quality.

Image->Canvas Size... (ALT-CTRL-C in windows) then set the color to whatever you want your border to be, center it, and increase the canvas size relative by the size you want the border to be... make it into an action for ease of use.

This is for Photoshop 6 (I think 6 had it in the same place) through CS2.

its been a while i know... and i doubt many of the people who still post in here remember me.. but i post from time to time to stay in touch so to speak... i have a few new flicks but a lot of what ive been taking lately is skate oriented... ill post what i got and say word to the homies...

waterfallborder.jpg

pond3.jpg

emotongue.jpg

anpoo.jpg

anpoorteady.jpg

wasp2.jpg

wasp4.jpg

good god rage the stuff on page 103 was so ill... jeeze louise.. there is so much other stuff on the last few pages that is so dope.. way too much to list... you guys make me wanna figure out whats wrong with my land camera... i got the exact one from the passaround for christmas... but somethings wrong with it... it wont work.. i had a brand new battery for it but it still wont work right... there is some slight corrosion on the "connection thingies" and i cleaned it off a bit but still... i know i just need to get it looked at... but yeah... its late and im rambling... props again all around... ill try and be around more.. sorry for the randomness above