The Photography Thread

MrChupacabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
da1lyoperations, i like your pictures they have nice tones. i always enjoy the darker shots. you always have some vignetting too is that your lens? post processing? something in camera?

Cheers dude, I shoot 99% of the time with a 35mm and usually around f/2.8-3.5 so there's a pretty sharp DOF, when I process them I think that just adds to the vignetting. I've got a thing for dark tones though, haha.

meh hella amateur

random

critiques would be nice

i know i suck but i just barely got this camera so im sure they arent the best these few are just the ones i enjoy the most : D

thanks in advance

For night shots either turn up the iso for a faster shutter,but beware you will get some noise doing so. or get yourself a nice tripod and problem solved.

I'm buying a new lense but cannot decide which one..canon 50mm 1.4, or 1.8, or possibly the 85mm 1.8. I'm looking for a lense that will preform well outdoors and will give me a nice bokeh. Any thoughts? I aware there is plenty info about this on the net but I know there are some very talented photographers in here and would really like to get some opinions flowing..thanks in advance.

If you don't have a full frame or 35mm film body the 1.4 is overkill IMO.

It's almost 4 times as much more loot which could be spent on other equipment.

The cost is higher because the corners of the shot are better quality on full frame.

If your sensor/film is smaller than full frame it's pretty much useless besides the .4

I just got an adapter to hook up my big monitor to my little macbook, great for photo editing.

Also noticed the gigantic photo's people post in here are still mad annoying even if they do fit on my monitor now.

Keep it classy fellas, look how people who've been posting in here for a while do.