Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
EfDouble

whats the kinkiest thing youve ever done!!?

Recommended Posts

Whatup yall? hit me back and give me some ideas that i just have to explore with my girl!! ha ha!! let me know yall. Oh and girls....dont be shy on this one....peace.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

last semester, i was hooking up with this girl with big boobs. i put a potato chip between them, took one titty in each hand and threw them together just to see what would happen. the chip exploded and she was pissed. im like 12 years old

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

that potato chip idea was fuckin dope!!!! hahaha. fuck yah. peace, oh and what makes you think im a young buck?? krook? i think i know you dog!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest KING OF HELL

oh man....um..i dont know if i should post what was going to.....:confused:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by EfDouble

that potato chip idea was fuckin dope!!!! hahaha. fuck yah. peace, oh and what makes you think im a young buck?? krook? i think i know you dog!

 

 

sheeeeeit nigga you don't know me...

 

anyways...

 

 

take 2 pencils and wrap ur bitches pussy lips around em both and pull em both really fast out of her lips and they clap together shits fuckin dope...

 

:king:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

is that what you write? If it is, youve dissed a few of our trains boyee!! but if not.....nevermind and my bad. peace

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

nah i live on the east coast and i don't write krook i use to write it but changed the name awhile back

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

...so I told her:

"I don't know what you call kinky, but while you were in the bathroom I fucked your cat and took a dump in your purse!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by nicio

last semester, i was hooking up with this girl with big boobs. i put a potato chip between them, took one titty in each hand and threw them together just to see what would happen. the chip exploded and she was pissed. im like 12 years old

 

This has to be one of the most fantastic things I've ever read on 12oz. A+

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest willy.wonka

back on the farm i fucked a lamb once.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest sneak

you know how some mobile phones have a vibrate function?....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

they sell really big lollipops at the sweet factory.. :rolleyes:

ahem. nuff said

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest sneak
Originally posted by jenn

they sell really big lollipops at the sweet factory.. :rolleyes:

ahem. nuff said

 

yowzer!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by sneak

you know how some mobile phones have a vibrate function?....

 

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×