Chicks smoking yuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by El Mamerro

I don't like stoner people period

ahhhh, then you would probably HATE me!

I dont like cigarette smoke.

I do like blunts though, go figure!

Girls that smoke kinda cigz kinda bug me,

its like their more macho than me.

Then I light up my bleeeezy, and I start feeling much better.

Ive always loved Tease's brand of humor.

Like the lil bro from American Pie, but older.

How about when girls spit LOOGIES! YUCK!

Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by Missinterpreted

i smoke.

boo fucking hoo.

hate me now.

haha

Doesnt bother me that much.

I just hope my chronic smoke

doesnt bother you! hahaha

i smoke, so when i see a cute girl ive been noticing also smokes i assume "ok, we have at least one thing in common" and that way i dont have to explain to her my habit or deal with the ramifications of it...or quit. ugh that would be terrible.

girls who dont smoke = fine with me

girls who do smoke = fine with me

i definetely dont find it extremely sexy, its just the practical way to feed a habit. not necessarily the sexiest thing in the world. some can pull it off, though.

I quit 2 years ago and I feel much better, not to mention that I smell better too. BUT yeah I'm a stoner, I'm not sitting at home being immobile, sedentary, stupid, or wasting my life away. Smoking weed relaxes me after a hard day at work and plus, a big plus, it makes me laugh and I like that.

I see no positive thing to smoking. I dont really enjoy smoke from men or women.Its disgusting when im out and I smell this awful shit, and I turn to see a bastard with a cigarette in their hand. Theres no reason to. You losing your money, your days on earth, white teeth, clean breath, and much more.

I met ten women in the last two week that smoke. Its awful. Nine of them were strippers, fake tits and a cigarette in their mouth, so its like :eek: everything was good about girl 10, but her face and you know why that is kids?!

SHE SMOKES!

im a smoker. but i'm actually quite proud of myself since i've cut down alot. mostly because i'm a lazy ass and didnt want to smoke outside all the time since i've moved. which is all for the better anyway. so woo for me. although i still love my cancer sticks..bout time for me to give them up since i should have never started in the first place.

i used to be a pothead always buying the chron chron. But i dont have a job these days so i quit buying that shit. I'm always still down to smoke tho i could never pass up the shit. Even if i get a job now i dont think i'll buy that many sacks just cause im trying to save up money. I can take rips of the bong tho. so yum.

i could see where most people who dont smoke would think its absolutely disgusting to be with someone who does. i dont think if i quit i would mind.. cause i used to be a smoker. But my friend for example hates smoke, she'll walk out of the room and everything and wont let me smoke in her car.. so i get the drift.

i agree... thats gotta be the fuckin grossest thing. i cant stand when i talk to sum hot ass chik and all of a sudden she starts hittin a pack to her hand. im just like...."......." theres chiks with beautifully scented perfume... theres chiks with a nice natural scent... and then theres chiks with flamed tobacco reaking on their clothes. gross.

Guest --zeSto--

I like it when a beautiful woman smokes (if done in moderation)

They make things look gracefull and elegant. Young girls cant pull it off.

Some things seem timeless and beautiful women can do whatever they want.

http://www.smokingcelebs.com/b/bec13.jpg'>

http://www.smokingcelebs.com/b/bell13.jpg'>

http://www.smokingcelebs.com/b/gisele5.jpg'>

http://www.smokingcelebs.com/t/ct12.jpg'>

yes I know it's in bad taste to put Krista Turlington here.

(she came down with emphazema.... but stayed hot while doing it!)

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

me and when are hosting a "ladies who smoke" party when i'm in LA in a couple weeks... we'll have a good time...

yes indeedly

now the big question, to bring the lady along or not

she does smoke, but i unno

i feel like getting into some trouble nightowl style

Originally posted by mr_president

i think tons of people do it just to fit in and to have something to relate to others to... weak fucks... ill never give in. cost to much money to.

i dont think im going to be able to marry a girl who cant hold her liquor/drinks either. i hate loud obnoxious dumb drunk bitches... thats one of my pet peeves.

^^as above !

Archived