Vegan parents starve baby almost to death

Guest KING BLING

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Dr. Drew

you guys are extremely ignorant

1. Vitamin B-12 DOES NOT occur in the plant kingdom. Thats straight science dumbass. Its in carrot and other vegetable skins from the ANIMAL organisms that live in the soil, and almost everywhere in the western hemisphere, people wash and peel the skins efficiently so those residues are not on your vegetables. Your body DOES NOT make its own B-12 in the digestive tract. Thats why so many vegans from india get terrible IRRESVERSIBLE nervous system damage when they move to the wetsren hemisphere becaus ethe vegetables are scraped clean.

2. Who ever claims to know about nutrition and says that you can get cholesterol from plants really doesn't know a goddamn thing. That statement nullifies anything else you claim to know wbout the science of nutrition.

3. If you've ever studied the science of Anthropolgy you'd know that humans evolved our brains and our digestive tracts from scavanging, and excess cholesterol. We are different from our primate relatives, who also, ALL on occasioni eat other animals.

4. Babies can survive on fruit and breast milk alone, but after the breast feeding is done, you NEED other animal products in a developiong babies diet.

5. How on Earth are you going to school me on Vegan nutrition when you say that you yourself are not one, and I've been one for TEN YEARS?

those parents are pieces of shit and

rize is just another kid with a chip on his shoulder

bottom line

i eat meat because i enjoy it, not because im forced to and not because society says its right

you may not agree with my ways but why should i care?

brutally slaughter animals, i dont care

still tastes the same and theyre still dead

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by .highborn

remember bitches if you dont eat meat you become iron deficent and thenyou take iron pills and then your shit goes black and rock hard

1) I never got a responce from homie who was saying that since I support vegans I support baby killers...

2) The above quote is wrong. Iron is a METAL and thus does not leave our (mens) blood stream. Women need iron because they bleed it out monthly, though it can be obtained easily through pills. Iron does little for us, really B-12 should be a concern of non-meat eaters, and also protein.

I am horrible with my vegetarian diet but I want to add that a friend of mine who has been vegan for a grip put it in a way that will stay with me - your body almost entirely can produce what it needs as long as you have a variety of foods coming in. You body does not weigh percentages, it will only react negatively when you don't approach it with a degree of conciousness in what you eat...

Guest uncle-boy

Re: you guys are extremely ignorant

Originally posted by Dr. Drew

1. Vitamin B-12 DOES NOT occur in the plant kingdom. Thats straight science dumbass. Its in carrot and other vegetable skins from the ANIMAL organisms that live in the soil, and almost everywhere in the western hemisphere, people wash and peel the skins efficiently so those residues are not on your vegetables. Your body DOES NOT make its own B-12 in the digestive tract. Thats why so many vegans from india get terrible IRRESVERSIBLE nervous system damage when they move to the wetsren hemisphere becaus ethe vegetables are scraped clean.

2. Who ever claims to know about nutrition and says that you can get cholesterol from plants really doesn't know a goddamn thing. That statement nullifies anything else you claim to know wbout the science of nutrition.

3. If you've ever studied the science of Anthropolgy you'd know that humans evolved our brains and our digestive tracts from scavanging, and excess cholesterol. We are different from our primate relatives, who also, ALL on occasioni eat other animals.

4. Babies can survive on fruit and breast milk alone, but after the breast feeding is done, you NEED other animal products in a developiong babies diet.

5. How on Earth are you going to school me on Vegan nutrition when you say that you yourself are not one, and I've been one for TEN YEARS?

Dr.Drew, dropping science on these biatches!

:lol:

Guest Dr. Drew

you guys are extremely ignorant

Originally posted by razeagainst

"Healthy vegans with a healthy bowel flora should produce B-12 in their small intestine. All people produce B-12 in their colon"

^ Cuz ur a fucking moron thats why....

you're seriously an uneducated twit.

i've taken an intensive nutrition course in the university which required pre-med biology and chemistry pre-requistites to understand the basics of the course. My sources are countless studies that have been published repeatedly and have been reviewed by expert PhDs. your source is ONE (1) wacko animal rights organization that has alterior motives to get people to quit eating animal products, and are not concerened with human health, and whose claims are not backed up by rigorous experimentation and observations.

Countless case-studies have documented severe damage to the Central Nervous System from B-12 deficiency.

believe what you want, becaue you're not even vegan, so it wont affect you. but don't come on a public forum and tell people shit thats not even true, especially shit like this that could permanently damage someone's health.

Guest uncle-boy

Re: Re: you guys are extremely ignorant

P.S. I am donkey ass

well, i guess that explains it. :)

vegans are idiots....im sorry....

if your sitting there with a handfull of dietary suppliments trying to tell me how heathly and natural your diet is, your a fucking dunce....im sorry, get mobys dick out of your mouth, put down "the animal times" for 2 seconds and join the real world....

i was a vegitarian for 7 years (i now eat fish on occasion) and for the most part still adhere to that diet....i looked into being a vegan and its an expensive, time consuming diet that even if done correctly, still requires suppliments....it seems like common sense to me that if a diet requires that much time and effort then mabey theres something wrong with it. if you want to help animals then great...take your vitamins and eat your vegan meals...just dont make yourself look like a dick by getting upity about a flawed diet. no one with any sense is taking you seriously....

p.s.- those parents deserve every bit of what they get and obviously were too stupid to be breeding in the first place....

^ it's "RAZE" you stupid fucking moron.... how can you be so fucking stupid? Get a fucking life, eat more animals...

stupid moron huh?

sorry i spelled your name wrong you cunt

come on, get mad stick boy

veganism isnt expensive. vegetables are cheaper than meat, no you dont need to take suppliments since for the most part have little effect on humans, and the only reason it takes a longer time is because we live in a dominantly meat eater world. there are no vegan burger stands on every corner. the vegan diet takes no more thought than any other lifestyle. meat eaters get uppity about their diets. vegans dont make stupid comments like yo i love broccoli, i'm hungry for some tofu. meat eaters feel threatened about their lifestyle. you eat meat great, you dont eat meat great. who really gives a fuck? most meat eaters jump down peoples throats, vegetarians do it alot less.

THis thread is amazing, I read the first page was so annoyed I skipped right to a reply.YOu all sound retarded.I just started to eat chicken again after a 2 a half year veggie break, I'm happy with what I'm doing and I couldn't give a fuck about my health right now because I'm doing other things that are way worse.All of you kids sound like 15 year old scenester fags bitching about "whos more vegan". It's great they were trying to raise a vegan kid but they fucked up, they shouldn't be punished so harshly, whats worse? no mom and dad or the time they fucked up and gave you some old milk? this is stupid!

notice i said "healthy vegans"... If someone sits around eating potato chips and pb&j sandwiches all day... they can be vegan and not healthy... If you're eating a balanced diet with lots of fruits and vegetables mixed in, you'll be a fuckin superman in no time....

DON'T LET THIS FOOL SCARE YOU, KIDS

I am not a vegan, but at the same time I could care less if people are. I eat meat because I enjoy it and my body craves it. That said, the following is taken straight from the AskCarla.com website that was linked from the first site you posted.

How can a vegan get enough vitamin B12?

This essential vitamin once occurred naturally on the surfaces of potatoes, beets, and other root vegetables, but the move away from natural fertilizers has caused it to disappear from our soil. Nutritionists recommend that vegans take a commercially available multivitamin or vitamin B12 supplement or eat foods that are fortified with vitamin B12, such as many breakfast cereals, fortified orange juice or soy milk, or nutritional yeast.

you are all funny when you argue, look its like this.

I dont know the health facts, I just know some of you guys have retarded arguments,

Oh, so the media is the reason we eat meat, or is it because our parents do?

I see few advertisements selling meat directly, mcdonalds and other fast food restaraunts as well, bleh, thats nice.

I dont care, I dont watch tv too often,

so since meat is bad for me, and its trendy to become some vegan, fuck im there dude! In fact, while im at it, im going to look for other things i was taught how to do as a kid, and start protesting that, hmm WALKING, fuck walking, im crawling everywhere from now on, Hey did you know my body is actually getting MORE exercise than usual! now im using muscles never before used! wow, this is terrible the media, it has people walking all over, i better make a website and talk about how bad the media and walking is, and start a new crawlitarian group.

No just kidding, but serious, for those of you who just subtly switched and said. hey i love vegetables, rock on, good for you, but cmon now we know half of you are just trying to fit into some "priveldged" elitist group and shit.

WEAK:rolleyes:

c'mon... where's your argument fool...?

no weak is saying...

'it's "RAZE" you stupid fucking moron.... how can you be so fucking stupid? Get a fucking life, eat more animals...'

i gave my reasons for not being a vegetarian

i enjoy the taste of a cheeseburger or whatnot

i dont like taking supplement pills

and i dont care for greens or tofu

its personal choice, argue that.

Okay, most of you are a bunch of fucks.

please inform me of what is homosexual about eating vegan.

please also inform me of why veganism makes me a person that practices homosexual sex. ok?

dropping words like gay and fag show all of you are ignorant enough. no, i dont care if you want to be fuckin vegan, it would be pretty rad but there are more of you fools running around without compassion for life then i would hope, so its your choice.

someone mentioned they liked the taste, that is pure fucking selfishness. so it makes you happy? cool, i will kill everyone of another race cuz it makes me happy. tell me the fuckin difference. we are animals, so i can kill what i want for my happiness.

someone mentioned protein, well, reading information on dietary needs i found out that the current diet gives you 3 times the amount of needed protein, too much of anything isnt a good thing.

calcium, which you will get too much of, when the body overloads on a nutrient it flushes it out for it has improper falcuties to deal with it. i.e. drink tons of milk and get osteoperosis[sp?]

if any of you, which i know i read something by one of you, sits down and makes an EDUCATED descision, for or against veganism then that is fine. but most of you just sit around pound bacon and dont even look into it. to each his own but dont put down people who have made an intelligent choice, for themselves and the animals.

you know what, the way most meat-eaters diet works THEY should be taking the fuckin suppliment pills. research and learn to eat right, creates no need for pills.

inscisors in our mouths developed in the ice age due to a lack of vegetables. we had to resort to meat. this day in age it is certainly not needed.

sorry for being so up in arms about this but a lot of you make me sick

"vegans can suck my dick" super mature.

"vegans are gay" good insult.

educate yourselves, thats all i would ever ask of you.

as for my original comment in which i said

im all for germans but the holocast.

that is merely a poke at the original post

im all for vegans but vegan parents starve their baby.

got it?

Archived