Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest popasquat

Brass Knuckels

Guest popasquat

Does anyone know of some reliable sights to order the brass knuckle "paper weights"?I want a pair real bad

dude go to the swap meet, that shit is dirt cheap...plus you can just rack them easylly

Originally posted by ]:{o>

dude go to the swap meet, that shit is dirt cheap...plus you can just rack them easylly

search then ask, justa suggestion though.

Guest krie

i dont think those should be used in fights, just use ya fist's. bit unfair using them...

Originally posted by A Fire Inside

Pssh.. if you don't know, you don't need to know.

brass knuckle violence.

Brass Knuckles are a Prohibited Weapon in Texas

Don't be stupid. They are probably a prohibited weapon in every state, although I didn't check. The manufacturer should include a free tube of K-Y with every pair, because if you get caught with them sugar britches, you are going to need a little perfume behind your ears.

I know three teenagers charged with possession of prohibited weapons. They are all doing time in either Texas Youth Commission (TYC) or the Juvenile Detention Center on West Dallas Street in Houston. Hit somebody with a pair of knucks and get convicted, and you'll do time for Aggravated Assault With a Deadly Weapon. Is this a smart thing to do? I don't think so.

Guest uncle-boy

i could never find a pair of brass knuckles that fit my hands well.

and id only use them if the other fuckers were using weapons.

i say just throw what the good lord gave you.

Guest chicken bone

Yeah! One time when I got arrested and I also was in possession of some knuckles. It wasn't fun.

haha my friend was drunk one time and put on some brass knuckles and this girl was really ugly and stupid and he just fucking punched her with them while she was in mid sentence to the side of her head and she started crying and i started laughing and asked him why the hell did you do that? he said "cause she looks like the adam's family reject" haha

Brass Knuckles are felonys everywhere. Might as well just carry a gun or a cattle prod.

If youre gunna use brass knuckles sharpen them on the ground so they go to points so you also slice the fucker up. Just make sure if youre gunna use them in a fight not to lose them cause ive seen people that have tried to use them gotten them taken away and beat with their own brass knuckles.

Originally posted by alure

haha my friend was drunk one time and put on some brass knuckles and this girl was really ugly and stupid and he just fucking punched her with them while she was in mid sentence to the side of her head and she started crying and i started laughing and asked him why the hell did you do that? he said "cause she looks like the adam's family reject" haha

hahaha that shit is mad funny. The visual i got is real good on how shit went down

Fuck, I didn't even know brass knuckles could get you a felony weapons charge. I would have been pissed if I got busted with them.

wah,wah waaaaaah..

Whatever.

The point is - there was 1 of me and 4 of them. I was damn happy I had my pair of shop-made knucks..

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this