Brass Knuckels

Guest popasquat

Guest popasquat

Does anyone know of some reliable sights to order the brass knuckle "paper weights"?I want a pair real bad

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Brass Knuckles are a Prohibited Weapon in Texas

Don't be stupid. They are probably a prohibited weapon in every state, although I didn't check. The manufacturer should include a free tube of K-Y with every pair, because if you get caught with them sugar britches, you are going to need a little perfume behind your ears.

I know three teenagers charged with possession of prohibited weapons. They are all doing time in either Texas Youth Commission (TYC) or the Juvenile Detention Center on West Dallas Street in Houston. Hit somebody with a pair of knucks and get convicted, and you'll do time for Aggravated Assault With a Deadly Weapon. Is this a smart thing to do? I don't think so.

Guest uncle-boy

i could never find a pair of brass knuckles that fit my hands well.

and id only use them if the other fuckers were using weapons.

i say just throw what the good lord gave you.

haha my friend was drunk one time and put on some brass knuckles and this girl was really ugly and stupid and he just fucking punched her with them while she was in mid sentence to the side of her head and she started crying and i started laughing and asked him why the hell did you do that? he said "cause she looks like the adam's family reject" haha

• 1 month later...

Brass Knuckles are felonys everywhere. Might as well just carry a gun or a cattle prod.

If youre gunna use brass knuckles sharpen them on the ground so they go to points so you also slice the fucker up. Just make sure if youre gunna use them in a fight not to lose them cause ive seen people that have tried to use them gotten them taken away and beat with their own brass knuckles.

Originally posted by alure

haha my friend was drunk one time and put on some brass knuckles and this girl was really ugly and stupid and he just fucking punched her with them while she was in mid sentence to the side of her head and she started crying and i started laughing and asked him why the hell did you do that? he said "cause she looks like the adam's family reject" haha

hahaha that shit is mad funny. The visual i got is real good on how shit went down

Originally posted by sect one

just how much more damage do they do then bare fist?

The idea behind brass knuckles is to protect your hand from injury. The part that cover the knuckle obviously protects the knuckles..and the part that you wrap your fingers around makes it so you dont break your hand on somebodys forehead. (In a fistfight - a good tactic to use is bow your head in so the fist lands on the hardest part of the body..breaking the other guys hand)

With knuckles you can punch away like somebody taped your hands..

A more legal way of doing it is using a roll of quarters..or if your poor - Washers..

Originally posted by B_As_In_Bot

The idea behind brass knuckles is to protect your hand from injury. The part that cover the knuckle obviously protects the knuckles..and the part that you wrap your fingers around makes it so you dont break your hand on somebodys forehead. (In a fistfight - a good tactic to use is bow your head in so the fist lands on the hardest part of the body..breaking the other guys hand)

With knuckles you can punch away like somebody taped your hands..

A more legal way of doing it is using a roll of quarters..or if your poor - Washers..

protect your hand my ass... i'm still missing a tooth from a fight involving brasss knuckles from 2 years ago... i've seen people get broken jaws and cheek bones from one or 2 hits with knucks...

fist packs (roll of quarters, lighter, spark plug socket) are a completely different story in my book...

Guest KING BLING

damn, you got sonned with a dose of lumps and a vagina looking open slice of dome piece

that looks ouch

Archived