NOUM

NOUM

On stylus's note, yes the futuristic thing i definatly feel that, rock a futuristic city scape in the background, if you have ever seen an issac asimov book, the city scapes on the cover's of the foundation series would look fresh behind one of those sketches.

just a thought.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: New Noums

Originally posted by StarzAbove

47b3d725b3127cce8db7e0f71bba0000001610'> 47b3d725b3127cce8db7e1e15b340000001610'> ;)

do you hear that?

thats the sound of me jocking

Oh my..

Thank you all for the kind words.stylus1 you really cought me with that bro..thanks alot man..suicidebombr:

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3d724b3127cce8da5be3c43760000001610'>

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3d610b3127cce8dcc8c2994a30000001610'>

There will be alot more things added to this thread and I gotta thank you all man..even the haters..

Bump.

Re: Oh my..

forget it lol... i was in a bitchy mood... sorry.

but i really do like ya stuff. And I'm not out there to make you look like anyhtin bad... cept for that one post I did say bad shit bout you towards the beginnin jsut cuz i wasn't feelin ya shit. Though now I am so yea, keep it up, peace.

edit again* and btw, I ain't tryin to hurt ya ego whatsoever and glad whatever i say doesn't either since it never was intended to. I jsut at first looked at it and thought it loked somethin. I was gonna leave it at that but then was curious so found it and then was like ah fuck it ill psot lol. So yea, I'm ramblin and you probably hate me anywayz cuz this was the seconde time I've been an asshole to ya... so my bad.

Yea, i ain't out to make any enemies so yea... forgive me or not, I really do like the shit, and nice work paintin the 3D's too. peace.

it's coo jayfo..like I aid I like you don't sweat it..suicidebombr..what do you think..lol j/k..I use color some times but I like the style i'm going with right now..once in a while i'll do an official 3d and then i'm like ohshit then throw some black on it because i get more of that play on light type of shit..i'm really feeling the greens alot because out of all the colors you can use green is the only one that can stay by it self and look good..i'll post some shit later i'm not home home right now.

*edit

Archived