NOUM

NOUM

well, first, sarifs&clips got to it before me, but the more you fucking type shit like "dis" the dumber and dumber you seem. I'm tired of people trying to envolve everyone in graff, ie. keep trying... that is bull shit. If you fucking suck, (you do) quit "graffin". If you break, good do that, all for hip-hop. also, if you roll deep with some decent names have them do your fucking outlines. atleast if your going to paint, have it be a decent design. As for the daim shit, you obviously don't bite, because if you did bite your shit would look half way decent. End....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ct conn

well, first, sarifs&clips got to it before me, but the more you fucking type shit like "dis" the dumber and dumber you seem. I'm tired of people trying to envolve everyone in graff, ie. keep trying... that is bull shit. If you fucking suck, (you do) quit "graffin". If you break, good do that, all for hip-hop. also, if you roll deep with some decent names have them do your fucking outlines. atleast if your going to paint, have it be a decent design. As for the daim shit, you obviously don't bite, because if you did bite your shit would look half way decent. End....

and the point your trying to make is what?

Originally posted by ct conn

it's clear you have shit to say..so why not just look and keep your comments to your self if your gonna just talk b.s.

Originally posted by "XWAY"

Noum don't let these suckas get at you, most people couldn't pull off perspective that well, and maybe daim did influence you? But oh! well you got to be influenced by something to even start writin' Personally think your shits pretty hot! Keep it comin!

Well put. Hey noum I go through the same shit. If you like something then try it. Its sad that more people dont try new stuff. I think that every one bit off the cave men but what do I know.;)

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by toad_AAA

wheres the o i have like the same style

i don't usually put an "O" in unles i'm doing a simple..but the O's are in those two..just hanging on in the middle of the U..and you have the same style huh?...:rolleyes:..post em' up..

i think that for the style your going for you should probably make your letters a little thicker, you should also completely seperate all your letters and render them each individually a few times to better understand them, then you can throw them back together and it should look and feel a bit better

Originally posted by £piK uNo

yo noum...

im feelin your stuff..

maybe we can paint some time

since we in the same state...

ill see if i go to fame wit daise

and his crew...maybe we can hit

an ill production..

peice...

ePiK oNe

no doubt just e-mail me when ever

lol this thread is funny... first off ya shit is alright, not the greatest, but it ain't bad. Seocnd, you do look like you bitin damn, influence or whatever... you really have similar styles and it seems to me you bitin especially since you kinda admitted it, lol. Third, don't act like yo the shit man... you can do this 3D shit, good for you... you can draw some space jam character, that's great, but that shows me you can draw and you can copy shit. 3D to me shows the least graffiti talent, well some of it, daim has talent cuz if you look at him and some others, they got letters and worked on em... you need to do that. You can hardly do simples, that's why those look horrible and ya 3D look good... you know perspective and if you know that #D ain't even hard. But graffiti is about the damn letters... and just knowin persppective and beina good artist then getitn into, doin 3D just to avoid the fact that you can't draw simple letters is kinda stupid...

just my opinion, you seem like you tried simple letters, couldn't do em... your a good artist so went to 3D, got influenced (or bit) by daim and then posted ya shit here.

Go practice simple letters and get those down, then come back with 2D shit. If you want you can go back to 3D once you get ya letters down and develop ya own 3D style...

and to all these kids defendin you and jockin ya shit, haha, it's funny.

Originally posted by JayFo

lol this thread is funny... first off ya shit is alright, not the greatest, but it ain't bad. Seocnd, you do look like you bitin damn, influence or whatever... you really have similar styles and it seems to me you bitin especially since you kinda admitted it, lol. Third, don't act like yo the shit man... you can do this 3D shit, good for you... you can draw some space jam character, that's great, but that shows me you can draw and you can copy shit. 3D to me shows the least graffiti talent, well some of it, daim has talent cuz if you look at him and some others, they got letters and worked on em... you need to do that. You can hardly do simples, that's why those look horrible and ya 3D look good... you know perspective and if you know that #D ain't even hard. But graffiti is about the damn letters... and just knowin persppective and beina good artist then getitn into, doin 3D just to avoid the fact that you can't draw simple letters is kinda stupid...

just my opinion, you seem like you tried simple letters, couldn't do em... your a good artist so went to 3D, got influenced (or bit) by daim and then posted ya shit here.

Go practice simple letters and get those down, then come back with 2D shit. If you want you can go back to 3D once you get ya letters down and develop ya own 3D style...

and to all these kids defendin you and jockin ya shit, haha, it's funny.

Well first let me start by thanking you for the kind words..you seem to me like you have no clue what your talking about..you like them or you don't..you say you like them then again you say i suck..to tell you the truth your opinion has no impact whats so ever on me doing 3d or not..if you don't know about me doing simples heres a little history,i started as a straight simple letter writer nothing but simples iv'e been writing the name noum for a year and a half iv'e been writing for 3 i just started this name basically and sorry to say but i think i'm doing pretty good..i decided to ad new bends and curves to the letters and then in the 4 months of me writing seat(my 4th name) someone let me know that my style resembled a guy named daim..me not knowing who daim was at the time cause i wasn't a computer person i tried coming up with new ways to write letters and flip em'..then the same guy who told me about daim showed me a daim site..then shit got beautiful..cause i learned how to blend colors and mix letters morph letters and put them together in different ways..as for me thinking i'm the shit..ha..far from it bro...stop talking trash and look past what other people are saying,think for your self..no beef intended..stay up..

I HATE WHEN PEOPLE THINK THEY ARE MAKING A POINT AND JUST END UP MAKING THEM SELVES LOOK DUMB..YOUR SUCH A NICE "GRAFITTI WRITER" LETS SEE SOME OF YOUR WORK,IF YOUR NICE I'M GOING TO TELL YOU IF YOUR NOT I'M GOING TO TELL YOU WHAT YOU NEED TO WORK ON INSTEAD OF TALKING TRASH..I'LL BE THE BIGGER MAN AND NOT BE AN ASS HOLE AND TRY TO FIX UP MY POST TO FOLLOW WHAT OTHERS ALREADY POSTED...

Guest Frost-BK

Sorry Noum, but I kinda agree with what JayFo said.

YOU NEED TO PRACTICE YOUR SIMPLES.

It doesn't matter if you started out as a straight simple writer, you still suck at them, and it shows in your 3D pieces.

Working on your letters will help bring out your own style when doing 3D pieces.

So really. . .Just stick to 2D till you get something decent.

Cuz' your 3D's looking a lot like SEME/DAIM.

First, relax. This is a message board for writers. Writers with huge egos. Huge. From the seasoned veteran down to the new jack toy, everyone has something to say on these forums. It's why they exist. There's trash talk and there's decent critiques. And for some reason you seem to discredit them all. So relax. Take a deep breath, and relax.

Secondly, your simples, like the one posted below are decent. Nothing original about them or innovative but I think you already knew that. The mixed-up crazier stuff... stop. Stop, stop, stop, STOP. You have the eye and know-how to construct a 3D piece but you don't have the letter skills to pull it off. Any monkey can look at a Daim 3D piece and bite his color schemes and shapes. But to adjust all that to your own letters... nah, you ain't cuttin' it. Personally, I think you should stick to the simples for a while and slowly add to them. It's normal to want to go from simple to crazed-up-wackiness when you're a toy. I did it, Daim probably did it. It's a part of the learning process, so no worries there. But looking at what you're posting... I can't help but think you're skipping steps and selling yourself short in the process.

As for the kids telling you to do your thing and ignore the bad critiques... follow your nose. In the end, only you know how you feel about what you're doing. The rest of us will decide if it's worth a second look. Some might, others will walk. I can only ask one thing in the process... take what is said on here with a grain of salt, my friend. Including my mindless rant.

http://seemesmile.com/photos4/2906051a.jpg'>

Originally posted by Joker

First, relax. This is a message board for writers. Writers with huge egos. Huge. From the seasoned veteran down to the new jack toy, everyone has something to say on these forums. It's why they exist. There's trash talk and there's decent critiques. And for some reason you seem to discredit them all. So relax. Take a deep breath, and relax.

Secondly, your simples, like the one posted below are decent. Nothing original about them or innovative but I think you already knew that. The mixed-up crazier stuff... stop. Stop, stop, stop, STOP. You have the eye and know-how to construct a 3D piece but you don't have the letter skills to pull it off. Any monkey can look at a Daim 3D piece and bite his color schemes and shapes. But to adjust all that to your own letters... nah, you ain't cuttin' it. Personally, I think you should stick to the simples for a while and slowly add to them. It's normal to want to go from simple to crazed-up-wackiness when you're a toy. I did it, Daim probably did it. It's a part of the learning process, so no worries there. But looking at what you're posting... I can't help but think you're skipping steps and selling yourself short in the process.

As for the kids telling you to do your thing and ignore the bad critiques... follow your nose. In the end, only you know how you feel about what you're doing. The rest of us will decide if it's worth a second look. Some might, others will walk. I can only ask one thing in the process... take what is said on here with a grain of salt, my friend. Including my mindless rant.

so joker,your telling me that if your trying to do your thing coming up with your own style and all and lil toys keep calling you a bittier and pointing out little things that mean shit but easier ways to start beef out your just gonna relax,breath and take it easy because it's a message board?..no i thought not because it's more than that when you put your all in something and all you get back is a few smiles and alot of shit talk...

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3d824b3127cce8947b829040e0000001610'>

Noum, your way stubborn and can't take any bad comments. Sayin you worked your all and been doin it for a year and a half... you know what? Who cares, cuz that ain't even that long and just cuz you been workin that long don't mean you have good simple letters, cuz you don't. They are decent I guess, but that's the msot... then you jump to 3D cuz you got the perspective ideas good and think ya the shit. Maybe some of the toys that can't see the lack of letter style think ya the shit, but I can see it as well as joker and that person who agreed with me. So please... I ain't tryin to hate, just tellin you at it is. You got the perspective idea down fine... you can draw and bit daim a bit... whatever tho, at least you got it down. Now stop doin it, get letter style and good 2D ish and then try the 3D again. If you wanna kepe doin what ya want and be stubborn like you are bein, fine... but I'm just tryin to help, your jsut bein stupid about it. You ain't a king kid... no where near it, you ain't that great, but ya know what? If you wanna think ya are and that I'm wrong as well as the others that said somethin bad... then do it... I'm done with this shit.

Archived