NOUM

NOUM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

?

Sorry, got to go with TTH, on this one, The small to big, back to small pespective with the Tall centerpiece screams of Daim...Keep working it, hopefully you'll develop on your own but dont get all butthurt when you get called on it, cause as long as your trying to pull off that style you will...

Originally posted by NOUM

(I'm still mad about that "someone ban noum")

:lol: it was a joke man, your stuff didnt exactly belong in the training bible, and i was faking like the truth hurts with being overly harsh...

but thanks for considering doing me something... take your time, no rush...

Re: then daim must be biting off you

Originally posted by TheTruthHrtz

These 'M's looks familiar....

http://www.daim.org/daim0205.jpg

http://www.daim.org/daim0327_aus01.jpg

I could find the other one too but I don't have the

time...

danm..honestly i never even seen those..but thats pretty fukin amazing...:o ..i was at mcdonalds when i did the scethes for those..but oh well..

you guys make me laugh.....noum is a young kid.....hes doing his thing or trying to do his thing ..w.e...let him do his thing dont worry if hes shyt lookd likes "daim" shyt...woory about getting ur shyt together.......i dont know why every time someone tries 3d pieces everyone has to say its a daim bite....theres tones artist who do 3d ...but u guys only now of wat u see in magazines....w.e props to my boy NOUM.....MiM

Originally posted by mr_president

anytime you do 3d people are going to say you jock daim...

Actually that's not true. As I stated in my first post in this thread,

you can do 3-d styles and have it not look like Daims. I've seen

plenty of 3-d pieces that did not resemble Daims style. I don't

see Hecz gettin called a Daim biter, he does 3-d.

It's ok to bite or get inspiration to learn but you should draw the

line at there. Posting something online that is bitten and trying to

take props for someone elses work is bad form.

But with that said, keep practicing noum...with work you'll get it

eventually.

Actually that's not true. As I stated in my first post in this thread,

you can do 3-d styles and have it not look like Daims. I've seen

It's ok to bite or get inspiration to learn but you should draw the

line at there. Posting something online that is bitten and trying to

take props for someone elses work is bad form.

But with that said, keep practicing noum...with work you'll get it

eventually.

don't talk like you know me truth,you have no fukin' clue what i put into gettin' dis far homeboy,if you gonna sit there post b.s and talk out ya ass..just look don't talk..daim dis daim dat..why the fuck would i sit here and copy a letter..dis has been a full year and a half of puttin' hard work into dis..but ain't no pleasin' you bastids is there..graffin' ain't mah whole life i'm a breakdancer..but i graff for shits and gigglez..and if you didn't notice sherloc dats all mah own style i started doing 3-d from seeing daims shit and the only way to do 3-d was to follow his design..or so i thought..you live and you learn you fukin' toys..yeah toy..toy because you talk like you know what i put in..all you puttin in is text,fuck you..no need to bite.i came too far for that..post what you got you fukin prick..reply and you a bitch post ya fukin fliks.. -NOUM-

I've seen

and dis motha fuka'..don't bring hecz into dis..hecz is his own man,i don't know where he came from or what started him but me and hecz is two different styles/people..befor you know it you gonna be sayin' i'm bittin' hecz..you just tryin' to get ya post up you fukin cunt..stop typin'..burn your keyboard..

You should have named this topic "The good, the bad, and the ugly". haha. But seriously, some of it i dig, some not so much, but over all, i think if you kinda cleaned the pics up a bit they'd hit me a little more. I know their just sketches, and some of em i can tell you did work on cleanen up, so im not really sure where im goin with this lol. But i think your def. gettin somewhere, so there ya go. I like the handstyle alot by the way. Peace man!!!

Originally posted by NOUM

don't talk like you know me truth,you have no fukin' clue what i put into gettin' dis far homeboy,if you gonna sit there post b.s and talk out ya ass..just look don't talk..daim dis daim dat..why the fuck would i sit here and copy a letter..dis has been a full year and a half of puttin' hard work into dis..but ain't no pleasin' you bastids is there..graffin' ain't mah whole life i'm a breakdancer..but i graff for shits and gigglez..and if you didn't notice sherloc dats all mah own style i started doing 3-d from seeing daims shit and the only way to do 3-d was to follow his design..or so i thought..you live and you learn you fukin' toys..yeah toy..toy because you talk like you know what i put in..all you puttin in is text,fuck you..no need to bite.i came too far for that..post what you got you fukin prick..reply and you a bitch post ya fukin fliks.. -NOUM-

This is getting more retarded by the minute. First, Did I read this correctly? did you just say "Graffin"..??? Second, Typing in ebonics is in itself retarded. What the fuck is mah? 3rd you just played yourself by admitting you bit daim. As far as I'm concerned the, "Did he bite Daim" dicussion is over, CASE CLOSED. Now can we please move on? Sorry everone in here hurts your precious little feelings so bad, learn to have thick skin and accept some constuctive criticizm.there just might be something to it. Why are you tryin so hard to please the "bastards" in here anyways? Move on....

Originally posted by sarifs&clips

This is getting more retarded by the minute. First, Did I read this correctly? did you just say "Graffin"..??? Second, Typing in ebonics is in itself retarded. What the fuck is mah? 3rd you just played yourself by admitting you bit daim. As far as I'm concerned the, "Did he bite Daim" dicussion is over, CASE CLOSED. Now can we please move on? Sorry everone in here hurts your precious little feelings so bad, learn to have thick skin and accept some constuctive criticizm.there just might be something to it. Why are you tryin so hard to please the "bastards" in here anyways? Move on....

point well taken:king:

hey im likin your 3d shit...i can see the daim infleunce...the whole "perspective" thing and the arrow underlining one of your pieces but thats just influence...i dont consider that biting..but i got some 3d sketches of my own that id like critiqued so look out for my post commin soon

Noum don't let these suckas get at you, most people couldn't pull off perspective that well, and maybe daim did influence you? But oh! well you got to be influenced by something to even start writin' Personally think your shits pretty hot! Keep it comin!

Originally posted by "XWAY"

Noum don't let these suckas get at you, most people couldn't pull off perspective that well, and maybe daim did influence you? But oh! well you got to be influenced by something to even start writin' Personally think your shits pretty hot! Keep it comin!

no doubt..and i seen ya shit daise,nice..some are a lil' off but all three is nice:king:

Archived