NOUM

NOUM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bump for cleaness on a dirty wall

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

thats the sound of me turning into a japanese school girl noum groupie

the fact that you put this shit on the wall with very little lost in translation from paper ,show this cats got a bright future.

• 3 weeks later...

that looks dope on the wall noum.

i dunno how to explan it but since its just sitting there with an empty wall all aroudn it gives it a serious mood too it.

illness, I bet if you freak that super dark shadow stylehad as hell you'll have cats biting that shit in the near future.

keep it up.

dont get me wrong when i say this... but i cant really dig ur style dude. i mean... to me it looks more like either a piece of architecture or a crumpled up piece of paper. i give u props for what u do... but we all have our tastes. and no matter how long i look at it.... i cant seem to like it. its koo... but nothin great to me. no beef... just stating my thoughts.

Originally posted by DorkstaR

dont get me wrong when i say this... but i cant really dig ur style dude. i mean... to me it looks more like either a piece of architecture or a crumpled up piece of paper. i give u props for what u do... but we all have our tastes. and no matter how long i look at it.... i cant seem to like it. its koo... but nothin great to me. no beef... just stating my thoughts.

ok ok stop right there...noum style is fresh i never seen it before and his work is only getting better you have to give him his props, to me it just seem like you are hateing not becuase of the art work but becuase of the fans ( if thats what you want to call them) that noum has for putting out good work, please stop there dork before you make yourself look even more stuipd...no beef... just stating my thoughts.

That was one of the most fucking retard-esque statements ive read on here in a long time, everyone is reserved their right to their own opinion. and Dork gave his. whoopdy fucking doo.

I was never a fan of Noum's stuff entirely, but I do enjoy seeing the progression and what he is doing, I too have my own opinions on his shit like you do, and everyone else on this forum, am I wrong for that?

Originally posted by Coffie Crave

blah, why do i bother

I dont know, shoot your self why dont you.

anyways on a serious note, you sounded or at least E-sounded like a little girl defending her boyfriend. it was slightly homosexual.

dont get me wrong when i say this... but i cant really dig ur style dude.

no beef... just stating my thoughts.

there is no reason to rank on someone that much

you figure it out. quit swinging tarzan.

=+--end--+=

hahaha damn my bad guys... i didnt mean to start a debate. i didnt know i wasnt entitled to my own opinion. i really dont think anyone should have "fans". if u have people that admire your work... great. they can be a fan of ur work i guess... but a fan in general. kinda creepy. im not "hating" on noum. his style is just an acquired taste to me i suppose. i was never big on 3d to begin with. there are few people that can pull off 3d's well enough to make my jaw drop. im just not a fan of 3d in general really.

let the records show that i dont hate noum. i hate black people in general. haha... naw im kiddin. but seriously.... lighten up. ;)

Sorry I gotta agree with dorkstar on this one. Looks more like origami or lumps of crystals than graff to me...but hey this kids got a 9 page thread.. so either A. This kid is the dopest stylist this forum has ever seen...or B. this furum is full of internet crews that hype each other up, and more kids who dont know shit about style.. Pick one

Originally posted by ActivRok

or maybe your too conceited about your own shit you cant stop and appreciate or recognize. .

Or maybe I dont think you should be starting your own thread if your toy....hey wait a minute didnt you just start a thread about yourself and your calling me conceited? hmmm maybe if you big up noum he'll go to your thread and big you up....and so The vicious cycle of mutual dickriding continues......Sad

man, you guys blow shit way out of proportion. noum has his own style. it's 3d, so what? he's developing it, just like every other writer develops their style. he deserves respect, just like every other person deserves respect...i like his style, but i'm not gonna ride his dick about it. i'm also not going to clown on him for the parts of his style that i don't like. it's really not up to me. it's all up to him on how to change his style....it's to fit his needs, not ours.

i guess parts of what the past few people said were right, people get on here and scratch each others backs...but look at it this way, i've never seen anyone criticize joker when he posts a sketch on paper chase. he could take the criticism, you know he could. but he will also dish out criticism and be kind and honest about it...without the bullshit formalities.

fuck, i dunno, all i'm trying to say is stop the hating on other people...it's gay and alot of you are way too old to be acting like that shit...

aight... to begin with im not pickin sides here. but activrok, regardless of whether you think so or not... u shouldnt be able to tell zone that he's conceited. the man has every right to express his opinion like you or i. he's contributed alot to this forum in the time that he's been here.

but at the same time, we should all keep an open mind to everybodies style. regardless of whether we like it or not... we shouldnt judge each other's comments just cus they disagree with urs. but also we shouldnt make fun of noum's style. the oragami thing was funny... but it went a little overboard with with that picture.

sorry if i sound preachy... im just tryin to get in my 2 cents.

hahah bringing up that im toy, classic comment. i'll start posting in the toy section for you tho zone. and if you even looked at my thread and read what i posted about saying i'll post my wackness in there, then you wouldnt call me conceited. so whatever Gods, you guys judge how you want to.

Archived