· • H A R D C O R E music T H R E A D • ·

-Rage-

I will check it...and you go check Coma Eternal on mp3.com, if you like more, i'll send you the other songs on their demo. If you didn't know, Logan Kelly is no longer in Nehemiah but is in coma eternal, and they also have one of the singers who used to be in A Summary Execution, and another ex member of endthisday. They're good, and i already know you really like Logan's guitar.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glik0, thought you might want to check this statement made on a twincities message board yesterday by Josh Lutterman of Nehemiah:

i'm not sure how many people know yet, but i thought i might as well make a post.

unfortunately i will not be playing guitar for nehemiah any longer... as far as i know they're going to have nolan (bassist of valley of achor/XbonestormX) play for them now and the new stuff they're starting to write is really fucking good! so look forward to hearing more good news about them in the future. they're still taking time off to write new songs and train in nolan... i think.

love,

joshy

you all should listen to grind, beat down and most metal core is becomeing more than trendy, but also is becomeing generic... grind is where its at... and ct shows are entirely too scene and trend driven so that the shows that are good and worth the ride to see are not even fun. but whatever, when it comes to music i dont worry much about what others think

this shit istoo tuff, hardcore is alright untill i go to a show and realize that the point of the music is to kick someones ass, how much can you (musically) enjoy that? glik0 why are you gettin all defensive? and claiming your with honor and ct scene in one peson? who decided to make you "owner" of the scene danm.

if you wanna talk some more shit IM me so we can actually have a reasonable discution and find out why "im gay". wow this is dumb

• 2 weeks later...

ct brutal hardcore sheeeeeeat

September 19 @ The Roxy: Norwalk, Ct. Show starts at 4:00 pm. $8 before 6:00 pm, $12 after !!THE WESTERN MASSACRE FEST!!

25 ta Life, Subzero, 100 Demons, Bury Your Dead, Full Blown Chaos, Grimlock, A Thousand Falling Skies, Swear to God, Violent Reality, Last Call

im expecting to see gliko there since he is mr beat down HC of CT, no shit talkin or nuthin, just figured if hes gonna be there to maybe we will run into each other, jas is also into hardcore, we have been goin to the same shows for years and i finally found out he wrote, funny meeting writers at shows:confused:

Glik0 isnt mr CT anything.

Mr. Glik0 lives about 25 minutes away from NYC.

Updates.

Shai Hulud will be breaking up. Yes sad. Chad will only be doing one more tour with the band.

Show October 19th in LI... Tyler Durden and I will be punching necks for those interested.

October 3rd. NYC WSOU Pirate Cruise 3 hour Boat show featuring Sick Of It All, Haste, and My Chemical Romance.

(I expect A Fire Inside to get his ass down here for this)

Only bad thing is... $35 a ticket for those of you who have to pay.

Sick of it All - Life On the Ropes now available on Fat.

October 27th CBGBs - xEMBRACE TODAYx xWITH HONORx Love Is Red

Originally posted by Swiffer Jet

who cares if they're a christian metal band? you're a bitch fuck if you think that hurts your cool image.

chill.

im not about to stop listening to this band or stop going to shows because of this. it just changes the message of the music, thats all im saying. the music speaks for its self and i still like it, its just going a different path than i originally thought.

as for my "cool imgage", the only image i have to keep up with is big dork. i dont dress "hardcore" as it is a type of music i listen to sometimes, not a lifestyle.

We've had some pretty good shows come through here as of late.

Shadows Fall was here a few weeks ago with Sworn Enemy, who lived up to every review I've ever read of them, by being the gayest wanna-be-MADBALL-toughguy band ever. (Sworn Enemy, not Shadows Fall) I threw a Bud Bottle at the stage as they finished their set, and I swear to shit the fool almost started crying.

Friday night, FATA Played with ETID, lots of hot young hardcore chicks. I love all-ages Emo-Core shows. They make me feel like a dirty old letch.

Then Sat. night....Hatebreed, Cephalic Carnage, MADBALL, and Hate Eternal.

Lemme tell ya, Freddie got BIG in jail. I don't know if any ayall have seen them lately, but shit, they can motherfucking still THROW DOWN. The Hatebreed pit was so fucking brutal. A bunch of FSU kids were in house, and it got pretty messy.

While I was walking around the pit inbetween sets, looking for one of my plugs, I shit you not, I found a tooth, root and all, lying on the floor. So, being the nice guy that I am, I pick it up and walk around the crowd trying to locate it's bloodied owner, whom I found, and helped him out the door to see the nearest on-call Dental professional.

yea, fata and etid played in new haven 2 weeks ago, alright sheeat, i liked it better when i saw alol with etid that was fun!also was lucky enough to catch a for her i can be a hero show, i missed a bury your dead a thousend falling skies 25 ta life show, the only reason i would have gone was to see the pit, dance for my fav. band atfs and to chill with the byd drummer, hes a cool guy, hes also in a grind band which happens to be (in my opinion) the best grind band on the east coast(next to the # 12 looks like you) so i was pissed about that, yea i started rambleing after explaining whatshhow i missed so i will just shut up right now

Minneapolis:

[Friday.October.3][At The Fallout][2609 Stevens Ave][music starts at 7pm][$6]

With Dead Hands Rising ... Coma Eternal

Found Dead Hanging ... From a Second Story Window

[saturday.October.25][At The Fallout][2609 Stevens Ave][music starts at 7pm][$6]

Nehemiah ... Sinai Beach

With Dead Hands Rising ... Ettison Clio

[Monday.October.27][At The Triple Rock]

Between the Buried and Me ... A Life Once Lost

The End ... More TBA

[Wednesday.November.19][At The Fallout][2609 Stevens Ave][music starts at 6pm][$6]

The Judas Cradle ... Nodes of Ranvier

Bury Your Dead ... Four Letter Lie

not exactly hardcore but the other day i was introduced to Old Man Gloom which has the bassist of converge and the bassist from cave in along with the singer of Isis, their album Meditations in B is this weird mixture of sludge metal and grindcore and it's fucking rad. the end.

Madball last night was fucking amazing! Terror was on fucking point...hatebreed sucked fat cock............Some real cool numetal loser didn't know that the song ended.So when he went to stage dive landing almost on my buddy who had his back turned(like everyone else in the corwd the band was walking off stage).So me being nice fuck took one for him I think buddy dislocated my shoulder.

Same fucking kid jumped off a speaker at a 100 demons show before they even started playing landing on a few girls with their backs turned to him.Real tough buddy you sure showed them chicks your a pitboss!