· • H A R D C O R E music T H R E A D • ·

-Rage-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[saturday.July 12]

[At The Quest Ascot Room](Minneapolis)

[DOORS 2pm . $10]

DEVILINSIDE ... HASTE ... AS HOPE DIES

NEHEMIAH ... MISERY SIGNALS ... BURY YOUR DEAD

THE BLINDING LIGHT ... WITH DEAD HANDS RISING

I am going to this tomorrow, and hope to enjoy myself with lots of good metalcore, and lots of moshing. Damn shame its $10, but gotta support the 8 bands on the bill, especially since a handfull are touring.

Originally posted by Glik0

I need a personal jet plane.

.nehemiah.:yum:

Nehemiah is great, and its especially nice for me since they're local and play here all the time. I think this is either my 5th or 6th time seeing them. They're really really good live, huge pits too. Nice guys too, i skated with them at some park once before i even knew who they were.

Oh nice, if they play Upon This Shallow Blood, bust out a few windmills for me.

i don't think i can windmill, but i'll throw down some spinkicks for you...at least until the pit gets too hectic...massive breakdowns makes for massive amounts of people all throwing huge spin kicks, makes for lots of pain and lots of fun.

Tyler, any chance you have a list of shai huluds tour dates, or know if they're coming to MN?

SHAI HULUD

Date City Venue

Jul 17th (Thu) Wilkes Barre, PA @ Cafe Metropolis w/ Since By Man

Jul 18th (Fri) Poughkeepsie, NY @ The Chance w/ Since By Man

Jul 19th (Sat) Augusta, ME @ The Edge w/ Since By Man

Jul 20th (Sun) Springfield, MA @ Fat Cat's w/ Since By Man

Sep 11th (Thu) Minneapolis, MN @ The Quest

Sep 12th (Fri) Chicago, IL @ House OF Blues

Sep 14th (Sun) Pontiac, MI @ Clutch Cargo's

Sep 15th (Mon) Cleveland, OH @ Agora Theater

hardcore is cool and all (i was in a hardcore band for a bit)

but i really dont ding the spinkicks-n-neckpunching-n-windmill crap.

and all the pevo edgers, last hardcore consert i was at i saw 8 fights brake out because some edger had to start punching some other dude in the head for some stupid reason like he was high or he was just no an edger...ect..

so now i just listin to it and avoid all the pent up suburbin kids that wanna kick each other.

no offence to all others...i just dont dig that crowd. mabey cuz i dont hate my dad or somthing.

Originally posted by CRAMPS

but i really dont dig the spinkicks-n-neckpunching-n-windmill crap.

I personally love that sort of stuff, yeah it sucks to get hit hard, but its still fun. The problem is the kids who take shit way too serious and get super mad if they get hit, but don't give a shit when they're hitting everyone else. When i go into the pit kicking and punching and all that shit, i'm not aiming to hit people, but i expect that sooner or later people will get hit, including myself, and you just have to realize if you stand on the edge of the pit, or go in the pit, shit like that is bound to happen. I understand your viewpoint if you're the type of guy who goes to shows just to watch the band, and i completely respect that, but i enjoy myself in the pit.

haha considering im edge and ive NEVER been into a fight at a show.

good try.

When Im in the pit I aim for no one, I try to let kids know this is my spot here I go kinda deal I pick kids up, appologize when breaking noses/knocking out teeth. Dont get mad when people hit me. But pit justice is my specialty, youre a dick you know youre a dick.

oh yah i understood all the rules of the shows, again i was a drummer for a hardcore band. and we got in to alot of free shows and bla bla..

and i myself kindof took part in the fist flying fun(not to mutch kicking cuz im a bit on the fat side)

and the music does premote some general violent actions due to its conten and general sound(rock the house)

i myself am a mosher, rased on punk and now in metal, so it goes well..the rest of my band were a bunch of straight edge hardcore kids who dised everyone who was not "like them" and including that was a hatred of moshing(i dont get it?) well sometimes they would come with me to some metal or punk conserts and become total asses, they would sit there and dis the band, dis the kids having fun in the mosh, or go in to the middle of the pit and start doing floor and air punches and spinkicks just to hit the other kids in the face n shit.....pissed alot of peeps off.....i hated those fools.....one of the reason why i left too.

but yah im down for having fun no less.:king:

haha considering im edge and ive NEVER been into a fight at a show.

good try.

When Im in the pit I aim for no one, I try to let kids know this is my spot here I go kinda deal I pick kids up, appologize when breaking noses/knocking out teeth. Dont get mad when people hit me. But pit justice is my specialty, youre a dick you know youre a dick.

word up yo. i gess my "edge hardcore sceen" is a bit diff...we have alot of asses in colorado, or something. i see alot of brawls with all the fools with X's on there hands. edgerry hear has this big brotherhood thing going down for somereason....kinda creepy!

you guys got the wolf pack in your town?

sds huh.....i have a hard core song about(maby its called this) bronx unity, they chant this a whole bunch durring the breakdowns,

then at the end they say "irate 97 bitch!"

and the corus in the end is "brothers unite, the art coming free, this goes out to my PDC niggas"

sound fermiliar? im just wondering who it is or what it means.