DorkstaR ExtravaganzA

DorkstaR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks for the good words...

to answer the FAQ's of this thread...

a) yes i paint... if possible i will try and post some fliks of my painted work as soon as i get them. i have some fliks...but they are either not developed yet...or they are on 5x7 photos. i use a digi cam to take pictures of my sketches... not painted work. i plan on going to do a piece sumtime soon. my girl just bought me 10 cans of paint for valentines so im sure as hell gonna use em. hopefully i can take my girl's digi cam with me instead of using a one time use camera. and if all works out in the end... im going to make a trip to south texas to go paint with my boys (news, mez, and sin). so im really excited about that.

B) yes i am a mindless self indulgence fan. i dont know why really. i just think they have a unique sound... very fun to listen to while sketching. too bad they arent touring.:(

c) i didnt really want those fliks to be posted menace... i really dont like them. i had really bad writers block when i did those sketches and i got pissed that they turned out so crappy. thats why i posted stuff that i thought was worth posting. but nonetheless... thanks for the good words.

d)blah blah blah blah blah thanks for the comment on my glasses hecz... *cough*bastard*cough* blah blah blah blah blah

hope this answered some questions. laters Dork.TF

Originally posted by test pattern

yeah, willy

im sure they're going to arrest him for drawing in his blackbook...

actually i think willy has a point. but hey....whatever tickles your pickle i guess.

and dork, the black book work is excellent, cant say theres a post i dont like. keep it up.

:cool:

Guest FlamingHobo

Re: thanks for the good words...

Originally posted by DorkstaR

a) yes i paint... if possible i will try and post some fliks of my painted work as soon as i get them. i have some fliks...but they are either not developed yet...or they are on 5x7 photos. i use a digi cam to take pictures of my sketches... not painted work. i plan on going to do a piece sumtime soon. my girl just bought me 10 cans of paint for valentines so im sure as hell gonna use em. hopefully i can take my girl's digi cam with me instead of using a one time use camera. and if all works out in the end... im going to make a trip to south texas to go paint with my boys (news, mez, and sin). so im really excited about that.

B) yes i am a mindless self indulgence fan. i dont know why really. i just think they have a unique sound... very fun to listen to while sketching. too bad they arent touring.:(

c) i didnt really want those fliks to be posted menace... i really dont like them. i had really bad writers block when i did those sketches and i got pissed that they turned out so crappy. thats why i posted stuff that i thought was worth posting. but nonetheless... thanks for the good words.

d)blah blah blah blah blah thanks for the comment on my glasses hecz... *cough*bastard*cough* blah blah blah blah blah

there's a difference between painting and PAINTING..

Guest Propaganda

Yo man glasses rule but other than that, you became my fav writer on the chase to view blackbook flix. Just crazy with the ideas you can come up with.

Re: Re: thanks for the good words...

Originally posted by FlamingHobo

there's a difference between painting and PAINTING..

Agreed. Though if you plan to post pictures... do so in Brick Slayers. Then come in here and post a link.

Re: thanks for the good words...

MSI plays in FLA. quite a bit..yes they are dope..and yes it sounds just as good or even better live!! but the lead singer is one sick fuck.

was it really that stupid of me to post my picture? hmmm.....yea well...FUCK IT. i seriously doubt that anyone will be able to recognize me by the shape of my nose. im not asking for your opinions on what i look like, if you think its stupid to post a pic of yourself... get over it. dont tell me shit about it. and i dont understand the comment about painting and PAINTING...? this isnt brickslayers... true. and if i post some work in brickslayers then i will gladly insert a link. but im not completely interested in painting as far as graff goes. i paint.. i PAINT.. i draw.. i airbrush.. i do computer design... and i tat. im interested in all fields of art. im not gonna make myself look bigger than i really am... so just to let you guys know, im in no way a king much less hardcore. graff is a hobby for me... its not my lifestyle. some people have it as a lifestyle... you know, thats kool. i encourage it in whatever way i can. but damn there are some assholes on this board who look down on you if you say something wrong or dont live to their standards. i dont understand that personally... but i just shrug it off and its really no big deal. if not being hardcore enough is wrong to you... im sorry. but i get up where i can... and thats good enough for me.

i'll probably hear a lot of shit from this reply anyway. laters.

Dork, your hardcore enough for me :D. Lol, ok i'll stop kissin ass. But seriously, thats cool that you just shrug that stuff off, cause thats really all you can do, you know. Lots of kids talk shit hoping to get you mad or start shit or whatever, but in my opinion its just a waste of time and energy. Anyway, major ups on those sketches, and peace.

fuckin a this dude can sketch.. throwup styles, pieces, tags, color schemes... do u practice like all day? not sure if u already answered this question but what markers do u use?

i use prismas... paint markers... sharpies... and ball point pens. no i dont practice all day... i didnt really start coloring until about a year ago. i did most of my earlier work in black and white. i still hate coloring... i dont like the majority of my color schemes. thanks for your feedback.

p.s. my boy news is suppose to send me fliks soon of what him and his firends did in my book. hopefully in the next day or two.

was it really that stupid of me to post my picture? hmmm.....yea well...FUCK IT. i seriously doubt that anyone will be able to recognize me by the shape of my nose.

off the topic, but i saw a john cleese documentary once and it said that those hi tech facial matching computer programs used by police. rely mostly on your eyes and your nose to identify you, it becomes much harder to identify you if your eyes and nose are even slightly obscured...

Good Job

Nice book work Dork...I could give a fuck if you paint or not, Shit I did nothin but book work for at least 2 years before ever I picked up a can, but thats just me, seems to me everyone is too concerned about "Keeping it real" blah blah blah...Shut the fuck up and enjoy the work..and dork send that passaround my way when you get a chance, I'm almost done with Cyzm's Mini Book..

Guest Neskoner

Nice Sketches

Yo dude,these sketches are real nice,keep up the good work Dork,i realy wanna see some painted peices of those man,oh well,keep pushin.Stay Up.

-Nasty Nesk- ANV-502

Originally posted by wiseguy

off the topic, but i saw a john cleese documentary once and it said that those hi tech facial matching computer programs used by police. rely mostly on your eyes and your nose to identify you, it becomes much harder to identify you if your eyes and nose are even slightly obscured...

dorkstar.... THE MOST HUNTED MAN IN THE WORLD.

Archived