Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DorkstaR

DorkstaR ExtravaganzA

are any of those in the pass around? the two callabo's and the second to the last are my favorite. pure dopeness!!!!

Guest Mellow Mood

dork....definitly rockstar status...

ahhhhhhhhhhh shit..lovin the flicks....post more when u get ur passaround book back....

peace

-lame

Originally posted by phoniks

i dig that mindless self indulgence chick

do you paint this stuff?

this shit is hot if you won't paint this stuff, i will, but with different letters (hint, hint, wink, wink :dazed ). jp. kinda. :D

Ive always enjoyed your stuff dork, ever since you came to the forum.. mind you this isnt my first account... Shit you inspire my lazy ass

haha that MSI chick is fresh.

anywho....

yah i love MSI... just thought i'd tell you that..

ive seen some of these before but the shits dope,what kinda markers you use ? prismas,trias??got any fliks of any of this stuff painted?im likin the whole style overall its fresh and new to me...;) big high five from me.....:)

Originally posted by ASSHOLEONER

ive seen some of these before but the shits dope,what kinda markers you use ? prismas,trias??got any fliks of any of this stuff painted?im likin the whole style overall its fresh and new to me...;) big high five from me.....:)

hey you cant be an asshole and nice at the same time! ;)

haha both posts i just did on 2 different threads say shit about me being nice instead of bing like my name hahah im just giving props where they are due.....i will rag the horrible ones who post dont worry...imma beefy guy;)

Very nice! Love the collaboration pages...

Yes, post more when you got 'em

ill shit... looks real hot, but do you paint? I am probably gonna get jumped on for this, but I almost could care less if you got this dope paper shit if you don't paint anythin. To me the point of paper is to think of ideas for paintin... not jsut do do paper for paper... the real shit is paintin it and that desvere the msot props, but sitll looks hot so props to that. And noone jump down my fuck throat, just myopinion, i'd take paintin somethin that don't look nearly as good over some crzy ill shit that is on paper anyday.

Guest FlamingHobo

jayfo you should ask yourself the same questions...anyways..i see someone likes Mindless Self Indulgence...dont front.

Top notch work. Love it all. The style is great! I like the way that every one is distinctly different, yet still carry that excellent style. Like you could see one of those pics somewhere and just be like, "dork did that". Anyway what im tryin to say is great work, and keep um commin!

GOT GOT MY BOOK

LIKEN THE OLD.....LOVIN THE NEW...AFTER 12HRS OF GRAFF I SENT CHA I BETTER GET A COUPLE OF FULL PAGERS.....HAHAHAHHHA!!!YOU WHITE MEXICAN!!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now