I want to see YOU.

DEE38

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The next time your name comes up in a 12oz poll.....

I'll vote for Turd Furguson

Originally posted by JohnnyHorton+Feb 9 2005, 01:25 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JohnnyHorton - Feb 9 2005, 01:25 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-T=E=A=S=E@Feb 9 2005, 03:17 AM

hank parker looks like he robbed a 12 yr old for his body.

you're one to talk you goofy looking motherfucker

[/b]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

-MEROE

GETLOW!

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by Cheggit@Feb 16 2005, 05:53 AM

After our annual barbeque...........I'm the one up the back to left with blackish skin and without the shirt and my arm in some awkward position, pointing at nothing......Obviously

niggas.jpg

Look at the fat guy on the rights foot...it looks like it got caught in a wood chipper and was left a stub...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by Hank Parker@Feb 27 2005, 05:41 AM

thagcode.jpg

Tha G Code

I'm gonna give you a little advise because more than likely, were I ever to <which I won't> take a picture for anything online I would want honest feed back....

1) Have a bottle with the booze inside - the excuse that you are such a party animal you drank it all (we all know that bottle is from a party 2 years ago and sittin on top of your cabinet, but still)is dwarfed by a lack of adequate booze preperation (long term goals and ambition if a girl is seeing this). You should always have more liquor than you need, which is to say, never have an empty bottle, ever....

2) DO not be seen smoking inside (what about the children?) - though smoking will forever be Joe Camel cool. Why? It screams, I am a dirty shit ball but not in the "I do coke and spend $120 to wear tiny shoes that look like they would have a place in an oppressed communist sweat shops 12 year old girls woredrobe" way, but more like "I visitied Marys in Tijuana and I paid the police man"

3) Dishes? That shit is Aressted Development and Poor Righteous Teachers. We don't do a damn thing, we eat out - which is an important attention grabber. You "eat out"? Not this time, but we can negotiate now on future deals...but first make me a ham and cheese grill sandwhich...

4) Posters the size of place mats? Posters are cool but they need to look like they demand respect. No one really knows about MF Doom and his 20 albums this year BUT ladies on invite definately have no clue who he is so make it count. Hang it like you're on the inside track and that poster is going golden, in fact never hang anything half ass unless you got shitty art fag game and you can make it work that it doesn't mean anything but you were so high on white drugs and soul food the other night at your "we all wear black hair" party that you and freddie the drag queen hemafrodite heroin addict you went to Pratt with thaught it looked good...

5) Stubble? You look the way my balls looked when I was 12 - shit or get off the pot. Can you grow a beard? No? Well than do what the rest of us have to do daily for like 10 minutes every morning and SHAVE THAT DIRT BALL SCUMMY METH GOAT face hair. Your lack of hormones only serves as a reminder that if judgement day came and global warming froze the world over, your non-barbarian hairless gerbil self would not live - men have hair - if you don't atleast practice. Back on theme, shaving, no matter how many hairs, reflects routine and responcibility....

....I'm really drunk and just had a good evening. No hard feelings, it was just your picture I chose to break down. Now go run game, but don't run with scissors...

Archived