Worst Sexual Experience: Revived

S@T@N

Guest SIVIK

Apart from the obvious posts i rekon the most embaressing situation 4 a guy is when u get the old "whiskey dick" especially when the girls ready 2 go & it just aint happening down there.Ive tried passn time by giveing girls head in this situation but theres only so long u can conceal it like when they say "fuk me now"ur like speachless.Its only really happened once...........thank fuk.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

one weekend was kinda embarrasing cause i started my period while having sex.. but it wasnt so bad.. cause uh.. the humping didnt stop after that..but still it was my worst experience..for a lil bit.

so this girls parents leave for a weekendin vegas and my boy goes over. so they start fooling around and what not. she finnaly agreed to let him put it in the old pooper. anyway right before hes about to bust he gave one big push. she screamed and then kinda tryed to run away, but before she got off the couch she started shitting uncontrolably. it was all over the place and they couldnt really clean it up. so her parents came home and were like what the fuck happened. she blamed it on her dog. so the dad took the dog outside and shot it in the fucking head....those 2 are def goin to hell

i swear i hear jaws music every time a girl finishes giving me head and slowly moves to kiss me some more. i just flash back to "clerks" and that snowball shit...

i always end up giving her a kiss on the cheek or something corny like that. just grosses me out.

i'll share a few of mine

in no particular order

1] i was dating this girl a whiles back, and she had to move out of state n shit right ... so whenever i'de go see her would would fuck like rabbits to makeup for the lost time

i would usually get a hotel room somewhere and hang out cuz her parents didn't quite approve of me datingher n shit

well, one weekend i was a little broke, so we decided to risk it and i just crashed there

well, one nigth we're going at one of our marathons ... and her mom knocks on the door ... i pull the infamous "in the closet" technique ... everythings fine

after being a bit weirded out by it ... we just went to bed

i wake up the next morning with her dad sitting across the room with his coffee and newpaper just waiting for me to wake up

my girl forgot to lock her door once her mom left

2] when i used to live in my parents i had this madd awkward looking room ... it was a big room that was split down the middle into two rooms kinda, well one of the "rooms" was my bedroom and the other was my studio

now i had some cinderblocks that i put my tables on [and anyone that dj's know that it's stacked just about the right height to lay a girl out on]

anyways, my coffin with my decks where over at a friends house from a house party that weekend so it was just the platform itself ... i got this girl i was seeing at the time all layed out and i'm going at it ... your girls got her legs up on my shoulders and we're getting into it, so i wasn't exactely paying much attention to anything else aside from trying to to twerk it ... anyways i eventually get off, and as i'm busting my shit all over her stomach

my moms walks in

3] i was out at the clubs one night ... and i sorted it out with this really hot looking girl ... we go back to my house and start fooling around ... she looks all classy n shit, so i didn't think i'de get anything oui of it

a little later she's all rubbing up against my shit and i kinda got the idea that this girl really wanted to fuck

so i get her naked and we're still just messing around ... i just wanted to see how fine she was under her clothes ... well she gets up on top of me and slides her way down onto me

i'm sitting there thinking to myself "damn this girl is wet !!!" but i didn't think much of it aside from she just must have been MADD into it.

we do our thing, get finished and i go to clean myself off

THE STUPID FUCKING BITCH WAS ON HER RAG

needless to say there was blood everywhere ... on me ... on my sheets [which were light grey silk = a few hundred bucks]

i was so fucking grossed out i grabbed her clothes walked naked through my house and past my roomate and his girlfriend in the lounge watching a movie ... threw her shit out on the street and told her to get stepping

4] my most recent ex was a FREAK ! and lads ... i mean FREEEEK ... this girl was all about fucking anywhere and everywhere ... all the time, probally why i stayed with her so long, but anyhows

we're up at the laundromat one night washing our clothes and shit at like 4am ... i'm standing behind her just holding her n shit when she starts grabbing on my shit ... i knew what she wanted so i went along with it ... she drops her pants and i start hitting it from the back

about 3mins into it ........

some nuns came in to do some early morning washing

and thats gospel

5] whiskey dick with either a really hot girl, or one you've never been with yet ... need i say more

damn, looks like i've had worse moments than quite a lot of you :o

i dunno about that shit When had going on though

that was just fucking foul man !!!! damn

dunno if you are reffering to me, or everything in general

but if it was directed at me, man ... do you really think i would type that all out if it were'nt true ?

im not a 15 year old with nothing better to do with his life ...

all that shit actually happened

Archived