Worst Sexual Experience: Revived

S@T@N

Originally posted by When

here you bastards go... for the third time!

so i go to this party just looking to have a good time

and as always looking to bag a chick or two while there

i drove a rental car there due to my ride being broken (thank god)

it was a midsize sedan (not too important but good room in it for sex)

so im drinking a bit when this girl comes up and starts talking to me

im talking to her and drinking some more when she

asks me if i want to fuck, of course i say yes because she doesnt look half bad as far as my eyes are concerned.

i mention that we can go to my car and get our action on because it has a decent sized back seat, so we get up and head out to the car for a little bump and grind, we start kissing and fucking around a bit and shes getting all drippy and excited so i see it as my time to get my dick up in her guts, so were going at it for a bit and the windows are all foggy and its getting pretty hot in the car... just a musty sex mist in the air that almost makes you sick.

she whispers in my ear to let her know when im about to cum

i figure its just so she knows that im going to pull out or something

(since i wasnt wearing a condom) so i tell her that ill let her know.

a few minutes later im on the verge and i tell her that im going to bust

and as im just about to pull out, this bitch sticks her finger as far up my ass as she possibly ever could (atleast it felt that way)

now as soon as she did this it triggered something in me to let my bowels release

(i dont know if its a human biology thing or what?)

and the gates of hell opened as my ass started bursting with shit all over the back seat of the car, i get freaked out, and get out of the car pants in hand to run back in the house to clean myself up. im in the house for a good 5 minutes in the bathroom cleaning shit off of my skin and clothes

i come back outside to see what the fuck she is up to

figuring she would want to go clean up or something...

but what do i see once i open the door?

this bitch is rubbing her goddamned face in my shit!

i proceed to flip out yelling at her, im just going fucking irate

she then bolts out of the car door and takes off running down the street

thats the last i ever saw of her, and the funny thing is no one even knows who the fuck she was, she just showed up at the party.

well there is When's worst sexual experience/shit story

HOLY FUCKING JESUS CHRIST.

that has totally changed my outlook on the day.

wow.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

thats fucking funny!

hahahahahaha...

I dont think its my worst,

I might have to think back a lil more..

I was eating a bitch out once,

going to town on this girl, right..

when she starts welping all

crazy like, and then she fuckin

farts in my face. (We were in the 69 position)

I threw her ass off the bed, and jumped

up in like a milisecond, yelling,

"WHAT THE FUCK!!" Then I ran

to the bathroom and puked, cuzz I

smelled it, blah!

*Im choking right now, just thinking about it*

The secrets these girls keep...

I was seeing this one girl for a bit. And I would mess around with her on the daily tip, almost. She never seemed to be around n the weekends. Then one day while I was at her house all up in the knappy dugout, her boyfriend walks in. I had no idea dude even existed. She had been seeing him for like four years. I felt like a dick first for messing with a guy's girl, then for messing up a guy's face for talking shit. Oh well I think the pussy was worth the shiner on my eye. Especially after I saw his nose all wrapped and bent a couple days later.

ReVoS

-"I got a man"

-"What's ya man got to do wit me?"

Guest ArtvandaL

so i was fuckin this giant fat obese black woman right, she blows me, then we fuick, then i was eating her out, keep in mind, shes FAT, so she clamps her thighs and Im suddenly trapped between her legs, I couldnt talk and she was loving it but didnt know I was dying, She loosened up and I jumped up and told her I almost sufocated, I let her suck me again and bounced thinking of what people would say when asked, how did he die?

worst sexual experience ever... plus whisky dick once, that sucked like a motherfucker.

Guest WebsterUno

Whens story had me rollen!

I had to tell the person sitting next to me.

he cracked up too. Girl was just wrong for

that shit, putting it on her face...damn!

:king:

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by ArtvandaL

so i was fuckin this giant fat obese black woman right, she blows me, then we fuick, then i was eating her out, keep in mind, shes FAT, so she clamps her thighs and Im suddenly trapped between her legs, I couldnt talk and she was loving it but didnt know I was dying, She loosened up and I jumped up and told her I almost sufocated, I let her suck me again and bounced thinking of what people would say when asked, how did he die?

worst sexual experience ever... plus whisky dick once, that sucked like a motherfucker.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YEAH NIGGAAAA!!!

Whens story takes the cake!!I wanna know what that ho was thinkn,like how did she develop that (fetish) or what the fuk she was gonn do after haven shit smirred on her face??Just stroll back on in2 the party & ask 2 use the bathroom hey?Seriously that just proves theres some messed up ppl out there.:) :)

Had me laughn my ass off.

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by When

you know if i can make peoplle laugh by my unfortunate encounter

it was all worth it

hahahahha..that is nasty.. ughh.. wtf is wrong with that girl haha...eww could you imagine if everyone would have walked outside of the party while you were screaming.haha.

Guest SIVIK

Cmon ppl's get this going again.

I got one it has nothing on most of u other lads though.Few years ago hittin the beers VB stlyes melbournes finest at this house party im tuneing this girl early in the night thinkn yeah its all good il hook in later on.So night pass's by a few hours later ive necked some ridicolus amont of alcholoe in a short period of time i see this fine red head again i wanted 2 find out if the rumors where true about redheads.Anyways all's good we start getting it on then bang outta no where i throw up on this poor girl who is in a state of shock like what the fuk just happened?Needless 2 say i didnt tap in afterwards.Was hung over for 2 days sick as a dog after that,im guessn i had alcholoe posioning but didnt get the stomach pump.

not mine, read about it in the crime section of a local paper a couple years back. Guy gets picked up at bar by an attractive woman who takes him to the edgewatter, which is a hotel that frank zappa included in a song. Anyway they fuck and she says I want you to tie me up and give it to me, so he does and after she askes to tie him up, he agrees and then she leaves and a man comes out of the closet wearing a batman costume, I imagine you can figure out the rest.

tragic really

This one's recent and it truly breaks my fucking heart.

So this girl I've had sex with countless times, and done pretty much

everything with, comes up to my place. She came up because she said

she was horny and i said well hey..... I've got nothing to do, you can

come here and if something happens, all the better. So she comes up

and we kinda get into some foreplay.... and it's been many months since

I've done anything with a girl. She starts suckin my dick and I fuckin

bust so fast..... I don't even fucking know. It never happened before,

not even the very first time I got head, not when I've fucked, so I

dunno. I felt so fucking lame. :( Word to blowin it like a newbie

Guest SIVIK

Yo s@t@n u better of got back in the saddle & kept it going.Just play it like its coz shes so hot u cant control ur self.

Archived