America's most dangerous city

Vanity

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest socrates

Being white, the whole idea of projects being scary never really applied to me because when ever I went by black people usually laughed or didn't aknowledge me, only once have I ever felt scared in a "project" setting and that was in New Orleans

Originally posted by OJ Simpson

You fuckin' idiot, the Jungles is run by BPS and the Rolling 20's. 18 Street exists all over L.A.

so what was your poiint of quoting that?? niggas from the j's are still beefn with the 18's!! 18's beef with all the b dogs, you better act like you know

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by OJ Simpson

You fuckin' idiot, the Jungles is run by BPS and the Rolling 20's. 18 Street exists all over L.A.

from what i heard it was damu riders that owend there?:confused:

but fuck that lv toc gang reccs shop on them bitches.

been to a lot of places around the country and north st. louis is definately the most fucked up part of a major city i've ever seen.... looks like a fucking bomb dropped there. like 1/2 of that city landwise is a complete shithole. caved in roofs, everythings abandoned, burnt out, no businesses at all. cant even find liquor stores. not really enough people around to make it as dangerous as some of your other major citys in terms of the average joe getting caught slippin though. its really segregated between good and bad neighborhoods, so most of the fucked up shit is pretty secluded to areas where you'd expect it, so its easy to avoid.

when you've got a major city with only 330,000 people, 1/3rd of which are below the poverty line, it gets you up high on the per-capita crime stats every time. to put things in perspective on just how many houses/businesses have been left to rot, the city had around 1 million population 1950, now 50 years later its got 330,000.

i dont think people from the coasts can really fathom just how fucked up some parts of these midwest/southern cities have been allowed to get, completely left for dead.

Guest railroadjerk
Originally posted by Vanity

Using FBI crime figures for 2001, Lawrence, Kan.-based Morgan Quitno Press ranked Atlanta as the third most dangerous city, followed by

its funny that these statistics were born out of a place so relatively sterile like lawrence. it aint exactly a tough city.

nothing compares to the ghettos of countries outside the us.

look at bogota columbia

jamacia

mexico city

chile

some parts of london

but in america, I'd say

Baltimore

Washington dc

cabrini green, Chicago

west oakland, ca

LA

south yonkers, new york

trenton, new jersey

jersey city, nj

Buffalo, ny

lower east side, ny

mott haven, bronx

hunts point, bronx

cleveland, ohio

new orleans

lynn, mass

lawernce, mass

Guest 1flaminghobo

yeah...new orleans ghettos are grimey..partly because if they see you..its on..there's really no "walking through" and them ignoring you...especially if you're white...the only way ive rocked out in the slums was with a friend..and i still caught shit...that and i did some work for the st.thomas community...i played a youth league basketball championship in the ghetto and uhhhh...we nearly got jumped...good times..people do what they have to do...

Archived