WHAT RACE ARE YOU????

serpent of the light

I realized today that white people are number one when it comes to conquering, pillaging, dominating and just controlling shit in general.

I don't think minorities are mad at us for what we've actually done, just the fact that we beat everyone else to the punch and started fucking shit up really good first. Let's not overlook valiant attempts by minorities the world over to match whitey pound forpound when it comes to trashing stuff

1.the end of apartheid. in addition to now being able to drink at any bar they please, Black citizens of South Africa take it upon themselves to slaughter white farmers and take over their farms in rural areas. kick ass.

2. Pol Pot, Idi Amin DaDa, Udey and Quasey Hussein. Who says the spanish inquisition had the populace under their thumb with the threat of torture and/or execution? These guys stand out with their techniques of white influenced suppression from political prisioners fed into wood chippers, eating the flesh of children and executing people just for wearing glasses.

3. Riot On! Your average Guns and Roses riot composed of disillusioned and disenfranchised white suburbanites pales in comparison to an urban riot fueled by hatred for "the man". Our very own downtown Oakland was host to just such a riot not too long ago thanks to the rise and then subsequent fall of the Oakland raiders. With the Kelley Moore store looted and vandalized, buckets of paint splattered everywhere, cholos beating in the tops of buses with bats, cars overturned and free liquor for all, Whitey, don't let the sun set on you here!

4. Whitey pollutes. The people down in South America, Carribean and Greece.....those motherfuckers know how to pollute proper. Every roadside, town, river, city, is choked with an unbelivable amount of trash, dead animals, virulent medical waste, Bimbo bread bags and lots of needles to snag an elbow or finger on.

So as you can see, there are many efforts underway to get on the same level as whitey. I love my race and so should you. Good night

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 years later...
Originally posted by dumy+Nov 28 2005, 10:14 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dumy - Nov 28 2005, 10:14 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-LENS@Nov 28 2005, 04:42 PM

Irish, Norwegian, Italian, Scandinavian and Lebanese

Interesting mix huh?

aka: white..

don't worry lens you still my nigga..

[/b]

wait, isn't it reverse racism for you to call me your "nigga"?

::confused::

Archived