WHAT RACE ARE YOU????

serpent of the light

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by SkyDancer666

so we've done the age thing. and the gender thing. but we all knew that we were teenage boys primarily anyways. i know that graf certainly has a stereotype of being limited to black people. i don't think thats true at all anymore. i know far more white taggers than black (or other races).

this might be the wrong forum.

i dont think there were ever more black graffatiers than white....

Guest spectr

half feline half lupus i walk on four legs and stalk through dark alleys jumping up on roofs to hit up in fits of vengance against a world that shunned me for not being human yet i am smarter than any human i am almost ready to exact my true revenge against your species with my army of evil robot clones of all your favorate hollywood icons fear not they will keep making movies just movies to intelligent for any human to understand and tv will be nothing but pbs yes no simpsons ever again i will bring your civilization to its knees and become your new master that is of course unless i get 50 kilos of dank herb, a harem, a flock of sheep, one cloned president i would perfer clinton that way i can party with him, and 2 baby kangroos that i can train to be my bodygaurds...

• 2 weeks later...

Today's lesson is....

Ethnic group: a group whose members share a sense of togetherness and the conviction that they form a distinct group or "people", share a set of cultural characteristics or at least a common national origin

Race: a group of people thought to have a common set of physical characteristics and a common ancestry, may or may not share a common sense or identity that holds an ethnic group together

Originally posted by spectr

half feline half lupus i walk on four legs and stalk through dark alleys jumping up on roofs to hit up in fits of vengance against a world that shunned me for not being human yet i am smarter than any human i am almost ready to exact my true revenge against your species with my army of evil robot clones of all your favorate hollywood icons fear not they will keep making movies just movies to intelligent for any human to understand and tv will be nothing but pbs yes no simpsons ever again i will bring your civilization to its knees and become your new master that is of course unless i get 50 kilos of dank herb, a harem, a flock of sheep, one cloned president i would perfer clinton that way i can party with him, and 2 baby kangroos that i can train to be my bodygaurds...

excellent, simply, excellent.

i'm like 50% white, 25% black and 25% Indian.i think.

Guest PAYROLL

contrary to my last post...

im a big-lipped, ashy ass, limb-grasping, basketball-dunking, blue-gummed, spear-chucking, chitterling-and-pig's-foot-eating, nigger. niggers know.

(nigger=polish)

• 1 month later...
Guest Johnny Bench
Originally posted by jades_blue

wasn't the term 'hispanic' made up by the white man -- to use as a general term for ALL the different latin folks?

I never liked the term hispanic. It's like saying someone is a salad when they're just a tomato. As for me, I'm mexicana.

i never liked the term Hispanic either ......i'm Chicano(Mexican American).......:cool:

• 8 months later...

Archived