Sign in to follow this  
mapo wc

create a caption

BLOCK

Eminem: "Wanna se why they call me slim?"

Bald Man: "NO FAGGOT!"

Eminem: "Yeah well fuck you then I got another bich right here!"

Guest postaholic

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN MOBY AND EMINEM AT THE AWARDS FOR REALS THOUGH???????

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by Glik0

afghanimation

hahaha. i think that is the single most wonderful thing every posted on 12 oz. well, that and a bunch of other shit, but that was pretty awesome

black guy: you see this (makes eminem show ring to crowd), it means he's my property, and you can't touch him.

ps: who is that black guy?

oh yeah i forgot. heh.

actually i just wanted to comment on the VMA's.

then i saw a tease post and had to insult him.

then saw this pic and had to post it.

this time its for good. guaranteed. peace out.

ps. the black guy is proof.

Guest seno.oner
Originally posted by Glik0

BLOCK

Eminem: "Wanna se why they call me slim?"

Bald Man: "NO FAGGOT!"

Eminem: "Yeah well fuck you then I got another bich right here!"

the bald guy is moby...the cigar in the lower right hand corner is from that dog...... a dead giveaway that that whole thing wasnt live......they had edited performances and shit then in the re runs they cut out all the good parts like that....i fuckin hate MTV

Guest Retnilps

what does the cigar have to do with it being live??

the performences werent edited it was bad sound quality, at least the first time around.

they have to edit out things in reruns.

Guest seno.oner
Originally posted by Retnilps

what does the cigar have to do with it being live??

the performences werent edited it was bad sound quality, at least the first time around.

they have to edit out things in reruns.

1. youre an idiot

2.the dog wasnt there when they showed moby while M was talking about him on stage....that means the only time the dog was there was when he was sitting next to him talking about M, therefor when M flicked Moby off was during the part that should have been shown (the whole dog skit w/ moby) which means they edited it out. The cigar shows that the dog was there when moby was flciked off.....while they were filming.

3. i dont think there was bad sound quality only when they swore.....usually they use the clean versions of the songs for the VMAs...no one did. another reason why it probably wasnt live

o ya i just wanna say what the fuck was up with that little kid in puffys performance besides being extremly gay

I think its funny that eminem has shit with moby....I mean whats going to happen is Moby going to go home cry then eat a vegatarian meal? I mean why pick on the defenseless?

EMINEM: "EXCUSE ME SIR, ARE YOU A DOCTOR? IF SO CAN YOU HELP ME...I WAS FINGERING AVRIL LAVIGNE BACKSTAGE AND AFTER TEN MINUTES OF IT MY HAND AND FINGERS HAVE BEEN FROZEN IN THIS POSITION."

As seen on http://www.hacktivismo.com/news/modules.ph...=article&sid=83

----------------------------------

Bitch of the Moment

Posted on Saturday, August 31 @ 18:27:22 EDT by oxblood

People

O.K., so this has nothing to do with hacking or human rights, but it's still news. MTV recently held their big crappy awards ceremony in Nueva Jork. And that little girlie-man Eminem won four awards. So on the fourth of his four too many trips to the stage the faux bad boy threatened Moby on national television. This after getting in his face moments before. It seems that Moby's great crime was suggesting that Eminem might be a tad misogynistic. Really?

We thought Eminem's big problem was that he was having trouble coming out of the closet. Oh, well.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this