Flamer Writers

Nervous

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by seeking

earth to nervous, 'flamer' is a derogatory term. its like starting a topc called "niggers in hockey" then saying, 'dont get me wrong, ive got nothing against blacks..."

you very well might not have anything against gay folks, but if you're trying to come across as inteligent and open minded, you should really be mindful of the words out of your mouth (fingers).

and this topic has been discussed so many times... jesus... not to mention that mearly bringing it up is offensive to everyone.

graffiti is about what, where, and how much you paint, not about who you fuck.

seeking: finally someone noticed that the two arguments contradicted one another. I am glad you noticed but that is the irony of the statement! Do you understand that now? If you didn't the use of the word "flamer" and the topic being about homosexuality was to be understood as hyper-irony! But thanks for pointing that out!

LaterZ...

Originally posted by willy.wonka

heres the question that ends it all...

is the penis made for antoher "human" male's asshole? no.am i right?

does the females nipple belong in another females clit? no, but i must say that it sure looks cool.

but the answer is no...so stop trying to be like MTV and makin GAY look perfectly natural.

i on the other hand have no problem with openly gay people...i just dont like them openly flamin hero gay people..the kind that cant stop hittin on you ar stop actin like a little bitch at the dinner table.

its funny..

so what is gay?

is it a disease? i cant help it.

is it the way you were born? i cant help it.

or is it just a lame excuse? i cant help it.

who knows.all i know that the dingaling was not made for "man-ass"

why do men have nipples? The world is full of mysterious crap..Who knows..There is only a variety of species that have sex for pleasure..kind of like what seeking brought up about the animals..

The human race is off the wall..and somethings will never make sense to you unless you feel that way yourself..so you yourself arent gay..Doesnt mean you have the right to put restrictions on a whole culture..because you dont know what its like..

hah..and Im not just talking about you..Im just kind of talking..

Originally posted by Mr.LonelyHeart

Was he putting restrictions on a culture? I don't know...but I know it probably IS okay to put restrictions on screwing children or sheep....even if we don't understand it or know what it's like.

Okay, okay.....just kind of talking myself. More like babbling I suppose.

quit following me around!:p

okay im really going out now..see in the what Im wearing thread..Im off..Now go draw!

In the hip-hop world you will never see an openly gay rapper succeed. Maybe in a few years from now that can happen but as of now we are not ready for it.

There is one called Caution who i heard is pretty good (i saw a mtv segment on him once) He openly declares hes the real "HOMO THUG"

I have no problem with Gays, But I really dont want to see them kissing in public - i just dont think they should be doing that unless they are in there own surroundings (at home, gay clubs, etc.)

• 2 weeks later...

YES openly gay rappers ARE successful

TonySoprano and anyone else who thinks openly gay rappers can't be successful...i wish you could come to new orleans and see for yourself. i'm not disrespecting you, just trying to enlighten. in n.o. there is a whole subculture of rappers who are transvestites and who rap about how they like to shake their ass and suck dick and stuff. and this may sound crazy, but in the murder capitol of the world, these crossdressing rappers are LOVED by a primarily straight (about 50% male) audience. i mean killers out of some of the country's worst projects will go to a Katey Red or Sissy J. concert and act wild as hell. its just part of our hiphop culture, although it's really called "bounce." it heavily samples the triggerman (drag rap) beat and mostly bounce rappers just yell out the names of new orleans hoods and tell the crowd to do silly shit, but its really fun music. download some music by Katey Red, Vockah Redu, Big Freedia, or Sissy J. Yeah, Katey is about to have a sex change, but all of these gay rappers can really fight. that's when the male in them comes out. i guess it's fitting that n.o. is called the "city that care forgot."

• 1 month later...

Seriously, some of you guys are fucked up. Why should you hate a guy just because he has different sexual likes and dislikes than you do. If your best friend wasn't gay, but liked giving it to his girlfriend up the ass, would you eat down on him and cast him out from his family and friends? I've got gay friends and most of them are just normal guys. One of my best friends is a gay guy that tried to pick me up in a club, but i told him i was straight and that was the end of it. We ended up talking for a while that night, not about his sexuality, but life in general and now we're good friends.

I read once that most homophobic men turn out to be gay.........

Hey whats up with the people talking about humans being the only animals that have sex for pleasure? I think its the exact opposite--I mean humans are the only animals I know of that make up stupid rules about who and when and what position it's OK to fuck in...every other animal just does what feels right. Like when a dog comes up and humps your leg...i'm really sure it's cause he's thinking about producing a litter of puppies :lol:

Anyways I hate to rain on anyones parade but if you read this thread and got the idea that writers in the US are predominantly gay-friendly, you are sadly mistaken. I know its fucked up, but the nicey little cyber-bombers in here do not reflect the dominant attitude of writers in the real world.

no, most animals don['t do it for pleasure, like it doesn't feel good (poor bastards)....and even fewer do the females get pleasure. i think there's only a few species in which it's fun for the female...dolphins...i think horses maybe...

Tony my buddy theyre not rapping at any bars or shit like that. they have produced many, many albums that are really hot in the southern underground scene. some of them have made appearances on BET and that canadian music channel. they also have music videos that regularly play on an all-local rap video show that airs in louisiana. they're not backstreet boy status but they are probably more successful than you

Guest PAYROLL
Originally posted by --zeSto--

wait... sorry... there ARE queers in hiphop.

http://www.elephantgerald.com/images/icy.jpg'>

they need to change the name from icy hot to ben gay. and rocking stainless steel is NOT ballin.' hell most rappers push ferraris, mercedez at least. they got a mitsubishi and pontiac. perpetratin' asses. Hell that fucker on the right cant even afford a t-shirt to cover that bony ass frame. is he shivering?

i like how that gay writer guy kept on using the term "card carrying faggot" when refering to ear snot. it made me laugh.

good thing this topic moved away from gay writers to homophobia. yeah i dont know any gay people. i know a few bisexual blokes but they just dress like art fags.

That whole homosexual sex isnt natural angle has so many flaws i dont know where to begin.

That whole god forbids homosexuals angle dosent work because there have been many gay weddings with preists present.

So lets just face it, you dont like being hit on by guys, and you dont like the thought of men kissing. or somthing. this is the only evidence that homosexuallity is wrong? come on. Lets face it, homosexual sex is filthy and disgusting and etc. but its not like we can judge them. so just be indifferent. its so much easier than caring about such dumb ass topics, sex is funny any way. and its going to be ten times funny with its with people of the same sex.

:eek: <---- check it out, this gay smiley face is getting shagged from behind. hahahaha.

sorry if the above didnt make any sense.

Archived