Old Cans Of Paint, Serious Collectors

Slyle CMC

^300 cans? Did they really have 300 cans on display?? I dunno... like I said, it works pretty good for cheap paint, but I wouldn't drop 300 bones on this stuff.

What colors did you find? Flicks?

i got all of them from 4 different stores. i got some of every color. figured it woudl be nice just for fills and bs. i have so much montana but i just keep using aa pt and random shit on my main fills and then using the good stuff for everything else. i should just use montanas for all of my shit but i cant bring myself to just waste it when i have like 1000 aa and pt cans sitting there.

btw man if you still got some cans you want to get rid of ill trade up some montana for some good oldies. i got 94 hardcore and gold. plus like i said an unlimited supply of rusto and aa pt cans. lmk whats up and what you have.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is just a small sample of my krylon collection in the group shot the first can is from 1965 but dosent have the borden logo or name anywhere on it so pre sale 1965? but like i said this is a small sample ....you should see my rusto collection! will post more pics soon ...and here shortly all this is going up for sale to help support a non profit arts center that runs a graffiti program ... if you see somthing you want hit me up!

4.jpg.4a6174441f15c7740000f967b854584e.jpg

1345864897_2-small.jpg.43bb2a8750832203ae820580d06e9c12.jpg

524971903_3-small.jpg.5ce35099096b3747bc6a8c9dd35968d0.jpg

Polaris is a snowmobile company, and that is the color they use. I have a list somewhere of the other snowmobile colors, not easy to find thats for sure. Similar to the car colors like ford blue, and chevy orange and so on...

cmcan7.jpg

This is a cool looking plastic top.

^Great paint too! How often does a paint company act like; "Sorry folks, we're gonna make our current paint line twice as thick!" 'Apple Jack' Green was another color in that Hycote line that was sooo nice, basically a light apple color green. Some of the best outlining paint in the UK.

Archived