Old Cans Of Paint, Serious Collectors

Slyle CMC

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jsut a heads up for anyone in L.A.:

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/art/1659954784.html

i called her and she said her friend had posted the ad for her... not the brightest bulb and she had no idea about barcodes or anything... just that she had some greens and yellows left.

I am pretty sure I know where that picture came from, and its not in Cali....

Anyone have an extra label for the can on the right. Bought the group together a few years back but it was absent. Let me know. Thanks.

[/size]

DSCN0737.jpg

i got an extra gardena green and an extra pasadena pink, both full good condition. if u want to trade pmme

Yup, and almost impossible to find, don't know of anyone who has a notch of one....just name on cans

I have an Almond Notch... ;) The only notch top I have never seen is a real Plum notch top. I have seen Plum cans with Icy Grape tops but never an actual PLUM notch, nor have I seen a Clear notch cap...

Z told me he has a Clear Notch.. Woa.. Ed, Let's see a flick of that Almond!! Also looking for a 'Plum' Name On Can if anyone has one??

If you are talking about Zeus... He "says" a lot of things!!!!! Half of them are not true!!!! Next time I go to my storage I'll try and remember to dig it out and take a flick of it...

Z told me he has a Clear Notch.. Woa.. Ed, Let's see a flick of that Almond!! Also looking for a 'Plum' Name On Can if anyone has one??

Last week when i was checking my Krylon stock in order to use the doubles on a wall, i found that a Plum had two paper label, so i tried to take the first one off, but they were stuck...The one under was a "french name and number on paper" label! Damn...

I have a French Almond name on can, with the "New color for the 80's" sticker on, pictured on capmatchescolor.com, Top Gun itw.

Archived