Old Cans Of Paint, Serious Collectors

Slyle CMC

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My man, I was trying to get them manufactured in a different color to avoid confusion with the Boston Thin, but my manufacturer says they won't do it. So, I just made an order in white and I may try to dye them myself. Either way, they're coming:)

Looking for a few cans:

-Red Devil Big Face any color

-Red Devil Supreme Quality 'Flat Black'

-Red Devil Supreme Quality 'Mahogany'

-Red Devil Supreme Quality 'Red Oxide Primer'

-Krylon 'Plum' paper label

-Krylon 'Almond' notch top

Paperbacks, are those Krylon Salmon?

I busted out a paper label Harvest Gold and an early 90's Sherwin Pastel Yellow on a piece yesterday. Harvest Gold was a leaker, but the Pastel Yellow was still in good working order.

^Great paint too! How often does a paint company act like; "Sorry folks, we're gonna make our current paint line twice as thick!" 'Apple Jack' Green was another color in that Hycote line that was sooo nice, basically a light apple color green. Some of the best outlining paint in the UK.

yeah definately, especially after the post original Smoothrite era this was a must for outlining in the UK...However nowadays you can get MTN Belton etc a lot easier and for a decent price...I still favour the Matt Black Hycotes for outlining dubs!

Archived