• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
shameless self promotion

Im gay.

No, im really not gay.

However...

Today i went grocery shopping, which is one of my favorite past times because i usually end up throwing around mad shit and dropping stuff..

Well anyways, i saved like $20.00 because i had a kroger card..

I love those cool little cards, i feel like a fruit carrying it around on my keychain, but whatever..

Oh, and i bought some lucky charms!!

Not to mention i tried out that new special K with the strawberries in that shit, its hella good..but expensive..

i've accumulated a kroger card, a safeway card, an econo card, a cub foods card... and a few more ive lost track of. funny thing is, i've never used a single one of them.

yo mafuckas know its all about the PETCO card please believe it!!!! yo i aint even give a fuck yo ill rock that shit with pride like yo you some bitch ass spendin more money than you gotta mafuckas cause yo me right here this cat talkin to you personally he be on some save money get money fuck you money shit word the fuck up!!

CHRIST PUNCHER MONEY SAVIN ONER

I went shopping one night at kroger I spent almost $30 but I saved like $16...saving money like that is worth keeping on those on your keys.

hahhah...you think your gay for pushing the kroger card???

please...

my hobbies include throwing dinner parties, perfecting difficult desserts, wine tastings, coordinating my apartment and searching for the perfect martini...

basically the only thing keeping me from being a flaming homosexual is the fact that i go to bed with a female every night....

yow.....

those cards are scams.

they arent waht you're actually saving. they're what you're saving if you didn ahve a card... so basically they pump up the prices and tell you you're saving all this money.

Guest sneak

no, no no no no no no no no

its ALL about the colleage discount card at sainsburys

i can get 5.95 pizza from dominoes cause i got a uni discount card.

Guest mikro137

those cards are demographics scams. they track your spending for corperations , to decide what YOU want. whatever.

Guest PHYNE

shameless,im coming to your house and eating all the food you just got:lol: hit me up peace;)

Originally posted by shameless self promotion

i tried out that new special K with the strawberries in that shit, its hella good..but expensive..

wERD THAT SHIT IS GOOD. :)

Guest Pilau Hands
my hobbies include throwing dinner parties, perfecting difficult desserts, wine tastings, coordinating my apartment and searching for the perfect martini...

boogie hands, you're my hero.

dood, this got boogie up in it, pilau, vanity, shameless, and christ puncher? all the oldies...cant beat it.

Originally posted by Christ Puncher Oner

yo mafuckas know its all about the PETCO card please believe it!!!! yo i aint even give a fuck yo ill rock that shit with pride like yo you some bitch ass spendin more money than you gotta mafuckas cause yo me right here this cat talkin to you personally he be on some save money get money fuck you money shit word the fuck up!!

CHRIST PUNCHER MONEY SAVIN ONER

jesus christ almighty..that was funny.

:lol:

ohh yeah, as for Petco....I don't have one of their pals cards. But when they ask, i just say my last name and they have to look it up for me like they's my bitch. and i say "it should be under Teressa" cause i saw that name on the list of the same last names one time. I play bitches hard.

Man I wish I had 50 Cent or Cope2 reading Crist Puncher to me on satellite radio right forever.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this