Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
LadyKrink

being locked up for the past week...

Well it started with my mother calling the cops on me. they searched my room and found a lot of paraphenelia (spelling?) along with some different substances that i was abusing. They took me to a hospital by my house to get drug tested warning me that the results of the test would place me where they thought it would be neccessary. I knew my drug test would come up positive with marijuana and cocaine but i didnt think the shrooms i ate a couple days before would show but i still knew i would fail miserabley. I took the cup and filled it up with water putting a tiny amount of my piss to give it a little coloring hoping i would pass and i from the love of God i did. I was still placed in a treatment facility and i want to say it was a good thing i went. I was detoxing the first couple of days and if i wasnt sleeping i was fighting with the other patients there. I ended up going from a 5150 to a 5250 which is a 72 hour hold to a 14 day hold. I decided to really take a look at my life after that and started to work the program. I now am on the third step and really looking to get sober. I didnt agree with the doctors advice which was to take medication for my "major depression" so i am really trying to self medicate myself with the 12 step program. I am going to do an intense outpatient program for the next couple of months, 4 hours a day monday through friday. I dont know why i am telling you all of this but i am a new person and i am proud of it. I just got home today after a week and the first thing i did was flush my stash that they didnt find and confiscate down the toilet. I am not sure yet if i am still going to burn but know for a fact i am through doing everything else. To all of you who still use maybe you should step back and take a look at the direction your life is headed. I dont know about you but for me my life was going down the toilet, and that is why i am trying to get sober and back on track...now i am off to venice to take some flicks TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES everyone...

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by T.T Boy

ima go sniff this, ill beep you in an hour, i hate you.

:lol:

Good for you, at least you had enough common sense to take advantage of being in a facility made to help you stop.

Its sad when people dont.

Thats good your doing that, it looked like your life was going to shit. kepp with the program dont get back into the stuff. best of regards.

wow. people really do post their lives on this thing.

i am happy that you got through that dilemma kristy. seriously, this is why choose not to go any further than from weed. it will fuck people up. good luck though.

Guest 455

Aren't you the girl who has that "LA" tattoo?.....you might have been high as fuck when you got that.....because it sucks.----Have a great day,Snowflake.

Originally posted by 455

Aren't you the girl who has that "LA" tattoo?.....you might have been high as fuck when you got that.....because it sucks.----Have a great day,Snowflake.

:lol: :lol: ...and your telling me to be nice to those other kids....

keep it natural and you wont be abusing, except beer - but thats a given!

the occasional mushrooms,beer&weed - stay off the fuckin' nosecandy though.

congrats and good luck kristy.i myself have stopped doing anything. i have been clean for well over a year now, i too was bad in to drugs i started by smoking lots and lots of weed. that shit was just not getting me high anymore so i started doing harder drugs to get a buz. i started off with coke and shrooms, i have also taken and was hooked to speed,hash,acid,E,and pain pills i loved poppin pills, but a few years ago my uncle almost died from coke and pain pills. so i looked at my self and said i do not wanna be him. so i turned to God and i quit everything. i fell so much better than i am sobber. it saddens me i look at the people i used to hang with doing all that stupid shiit, and they are still doin it. i thank god and my friends for helping me change my life around. so again good luck Kristy.

Hahahahaha....that's what happens when you do coke. No sympathy whatsoever......

have i told you lately that i love you dazzle?

Guest platapie

fuck it. its your life just party.

Drugs are bad. :idea: Its cool you are straightenin your shit out though, good luck with that.

-A

Fuck that, here's some substance, and get your "ass" back in the wet t-shirt thread. Way to stay focused.....I swear. All I can do is pray for you.

Guest -sudz-
Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

Hahahahaha....that's what happens when you do coke. No sympathy whatsoever......

Guest Wilt
Originally posted by Yabityabo

email me at yabomta@hotmail.com ... i wanna discuss more of this with you

haha..yeah..:rolleyes: any fucking ways..who cares about you...your problems are so rediculous its funny..you deserve whatever you get for being such a moron...the body is a temple....you're tearing it down..so whats the difference if someone huwts your wittle feewins?shut the fuck up and deal with it you little suburban brat.

Good move losing the substances.

Good move refusing the doctor-approved substances, most of those are also bullshit.

Good move not taking the feedback from a bunch of internet retards too seriously.

Guest GEAsusONEnep

I snorted a gram to my dick last night.

Originally posted by SHELLTOES

wow. what a story. sounds like a good story to tell while smoking a fat blunt!

or snorting a line

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this