i HATE hangovers

theFUME

:o :dazed: :confused: :(

damnit i hate hangovers

last night i had a half gallon of vodka and a gallon of O.J.

i dont really recall what happend but i do kno i ended up smokin a blunt wit these guys i have never seen in my life.

i camed home and i felt pretty good then i tried to sleep and next thing i know im pukin in the trash . now i gotta clean that shit out and im still tryna figure out if it was worth the hangover

yea last night was pretty fun but now i got a ver bad headache and i fukin hate it.

what do you think is the hangover worth the fun from the night before?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Drinking isnt the best part, and yes, sometimes it may not be fun (in very small circumstances...) but the part i love about it is that once im drunk, i feel like motherfuckin super man...no person big nor small can tell me what the fuck to do, cause i know i can fuck some people up. :king: Not to mention i think every honey is on my tip.

ignorance is bliss my friend.

LOL - Hells yea Shameless - I fucken love drinking. All you gotta do is know your limits. I admit even an experienced drinker like myself sometimes goes 2 far and ends up in a puking rage. But hey the goodtimes outweigh the bad.

My last hangover was 2 weeks ago. I woke up at 11am made myself puke because my head was spinning. Went and watched TV. Next thing i know its 3:30pm and I feel better.

Guest --zeSto--

I feel sorry for people who dont drink.

When they wake up... that's as good as they will feel all day.

We get to overcome the hangover, and have something to look forward to!

yeah i hate hang overs. i hate it when your drunk and realize your gonna puke. it kills the whole thing. and your thinking to yourself i'm never drinking this much again. and you don't wanna go to sleep because your afraid youre not done puking yet.,

sometimes though you puke when your drunk then after your puke you feel alot better and that means more beer time..or sometimes you try and write your name on your friend patio with your puke and that entertains you....or sometimes you just pass out int he backyard and everyone has to drag you back in because its starting to rain.

before you pass out take 3 non aspirin and a multi vitamin.

you will wake up feeling fine. well thats my expierance with it at least, learned that from an old friend.

placebo or not, it works=D

Originally posted by shameless self promotion

Drink water then get in the center of your room and position a trash can near you, spin in circles until you puke...go lay on the couch and watch discovery channel until you pass out....Then sir, you will be fine. Ive done this quite some times, and it always works..

Dont ask how i figured that one out.

i do that the night before. right before i go to bed or if im outside. except i jump up and down to make a nice consistant mix of alcohal/water.

then you wake up fine. but drink a big glass of water before you go to bed. but now i dont drink anymore so hah. im all set. alos drinking a beer or two the next morning works pretty well.

Originally posted by iCEBERG

i do that the night before. right before i go to bed or if im outside. except i jump up and down to make a nice consistant mix of alcohal/water.

then you wake up fine. but drink a big glass of water before you go to bed. but now i dont drink anymore so hah. im all set. alos drinking a beer or two the next morning works pretty well.

yes both of these work well, but a couple asprin w/ the cup of water before bed works great for a good moring. problem is that your always too drunk to remember or care or you are just too lazy. Alka-Seltzer Morning Relief works pretty good too!

Guest Swizel
Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

i love hangovers

i dont drink...so it makes watching someone with a hangover incredibly amusing.

hhaha sorry, sir.

Damn Skippy!

Archived