Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest RaiD

For all the 12oz skaters: Post your spots

hmmmm.....im not a skater but we tend to share terrain so.....

we found this community pool recently and its got such a tight transition....probably about 2 feet at the most with 5 feet of vert and some plasticwood picnic tables going down into it, its suprisingly chill, we got kicked out the other day and the guy basically said it was cool if we come in the winter but since theyre opening it soon they needed to clean it and whatnot.

um....in this construction site we found a crazy fucking fullpipe, its some metal piece of a sewage pipe that is so tight and fairly hard to ride actually and since i dont have brakes i have to pump it and then jump out so i dont kill myself.

other than that...all of manhattan. but i like cruising through the waterfront area from chelsea piers and up into wallstreet and to the banks just hitting stuff and getting chased by park police.

i'll try and post some flicks of the pool later, i needs to get ma shit developed.

Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

there is NOTHING gayer than skateboarding

grow the fuck up and get a car

nothing is gayer than marlboro red, you indeed are a gay creature and i cant figure out how a moron like you can operate a computer. go suck a boto!

skating is fun here in hawaii i attend the KEOLU skatepark. its real fun. hopefully ill get sent to the next asr so i can skate around up there, the split warehous is supposed to have some fun stuff to skate so illprobably check that out. what else is good in southern cali? i hate all the ymcas and block mall sux, any new good cement ones?

i usta love LOVE PARK too... even tho it was like 2 hours away from me.. it was the shit..!

Originally posted by T.T Boy

open 27 hours a day and free............

Am I the only one who caught this?

You Canadians have a weird time schedule...

i ride bmx but ocassionally do some skating. my favorite parks here are the boulder park and hangar. i love those place.

t.t. - you are a lucky bastard, that park looks awesome

Durdan- if you are ever in colorado we are riding fool

also, i have a question for you skaters, do you guys hate bikes/bikers in general? i have noticed lately a lot of fights between the two, i respect skaters just cause that shit is amazing and hard.