Favorite Smells?

TeaMVCali2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by uncle-boy

my girlfriends hair.:love2:

awe that is so sweet...

i like the way krylon flat black smells, kinda like liquorice. i like the way bojangles smells. marijuana (not burning). my stuffed bear still smells like my best friend who i miss a bunch..

Guest imported_El Mamerro

-Cool water for women. Brings back a lot of great memories, immediately followed by lots of awful ones.

-Indian food gets me going like no one's business. I'm fucking hungry right now.

-Agree with Bojangles... That new toy plastic smell is amazing. Whenever I get a whiff of it, my head gets flooded with so many 80's images and memories I can't help but shit my pants.

-Every time I scratch my balls, I have to smell my hand afterwards. I don't enjoy the smell at all, I'd rather have gone through my life without ever knowing, but if I don't smell my hand my life feels incomplete, for I know not if my balls smell. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest greedy mars

my favorite smells is when im at the gas station.. the smell of gas is then best thing on earth

ultra flat black on a warm night

printmaking studios

my sweater after my girl gives it back!

fresh cut grass

walking to the yard on thoes first spring days

spring

fall

green soap and a&d when you are getting tattooed!!!!

Originally posted by El Mamerro

-Every time I scratch my balls, I have to smell my hand afterwards. I don't enjoy the smell at all, I'd rather have gone through my life without ever knowing, but if I don't smell my hand my life feels incomplete, for I know not if my balls smell. Beer,

El Mamerro

word

oh and i also like the smell of second hand weed smoke, and ciggarettes

Guest -MOE LESTER-

those scents that some girls wear...particulary this one pinay chick at my school...its like the best god damn scent ever

i hear you on the old lp smell. not the dust but the paper.

pipe tobacco before its burned, cigar shops.

ultra flat too....

i had 2 girlfriends in a row who wore some victoria's secret pear lotion on the daily. god damn its memorable. sometimes i still smell it in elevators on expensive women.

cinnabon at the mall the airport (what the hell is this vegan thing anyways, fucking torture?)

campfires untill you cant get it out of everything you own for weeks.

the arboretum.

FIREWORKS!

i wish my sniffer worked a little better. (wear your mask)

-jerk182

Guest Smok

Burning rubber/platic

Burning wood/paper

Shit, pretty much anything burning.

And even though I don't smoke it anymore, I still love the smell of a chocolate blunt.

DEADONE had an important nuance: ultra flat black on a WARM night. Very important. The same smell doesn't do it for me when I'm shivering in the snow.

Thunderstorms

Certain girls' hair

The diesel, creosote, rusty, dusty yard smell

New Jersey air (and similar smells near other refineries and petrochemical plants)

Good food cooking...too many dishes to break it down...the hungrier the better

Match smoke.

Whoever said wet dog needs to be shot in the head. Which brings up the likelihood of a least favorite smells thread, if we haven't done one of those yet.

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

those scents that some girls wear...particulary this one pinay chick at my school...its like the best god damn scent ever

i think you may be talking about johnson and johnson's baby scent. it comes in a blue bottle. well most of the pinay chicks that i know have that scent. please believe that i have a tub at home.

• 2 years later...

Archived